Feedback Ignored Members and Threads Started

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Chief

Not sure if this one is doable, but is it possible to have threads started by ignored members still appear for posters?

There is one thread on the MB which is a key discussion point and currently has over 1k posts, but the poster who started it is a particular pain in the backside. I want to be able to see the thread but have him on ignore. Right now I can’t work out a way of doing so.

I know the mod team will rightly merge any new thread so just trying to work a way forward.

Hi Chief

Not sure if this one is doable, but is it possible to have threads started by ignored members still appear for posters?

There is one thread on the MB which is a key discussion point and currently has over 1k posts, but the poster who started it is a particular pain in the backside. I want to be able to see the thread but have him on ignore. Right now I can’t work out a way of doing so.

I know the mod team will rightly merge any new thread so just trying to work a way forward.
Contact the mods on that board, we can reassign the thread to a moderator (who can’t be ignored).

Hi Chief

Don’t ignore Other posters. Simple solution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back