News IKON Park redevelopment - Stage Three completed

Remove this Banner Ad

next stage follows the geelong model - get govt to pay for everything, get afl to schedule 9 home games at IKON each season, have carlton only play mid-ladder and interstate teams at home with the odd bigger team to stay relevant, have carlton play lowest teams on the ladder twice per season, push for finals to be played at IKON, look utterly surprised but delighted when carlton finishes top of the ladder, finish in top four basically forever...........

Forgot the last point:

rip off teams mindlessly to play lower drawing crowd games at the ground. Ensure no better than break even (still a better outcome than Marvel)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Heard that the Gardiner stand will be refurbished in the not too distant future. Sounds like plans are well underway.
they better preserve my tear stained seat under the rusty guttering............

Not really a fan of the big box taking up viewing space, but I suppose it is useful for the club. I'm surprised there are no solar panels on the roof of the big box.

That concrete ramp infront of the shed are two different slopes for uphill running training.

Not really a fan of the big box taking up viewing space, but I suppose it is useful for the club. I'm surprised there are no solar panels on the roof of the big box.

That concrete ramp infront of the shed are two different slopes for uphill running training.

It’s certainly different but it is what it is now i guess.
A training, administration and function centre …

next stage follows the geelong model - get govt to pay for everything, get afl to schedule 9 home games at IKON each season, have carlton only play mid-ladder and interstate teams at home with the odd bigger team to stay relevant, have carlton play lowest teams on the ladder twice per season, push for finals to be played at IKON, look utterly surprised but delighted when carlton finishes top of the ladder, finish in top four basically forever...........

Watch Geelong get hawks and norf twice next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh that would be ideal ..what is crowd capacity at Ikon

Sent from my moto e(7) using Tapatalk

Can't see it happening.

Crowd capacity now reduced to around 12K.

Would love to know why they threw in the towel and built the offices instead of a stadium. Very short sighted.

200.gif

Visited the new facilities yesterday with my son, had lunch in the cafe and enjoyed the displays. We met Vossy who was on his way to the players wing and I took a photo of him with my son. Wished him all the best, he is looking forward to a good season. Great bloke. Made our visit memorable.

Visited the new facilities yesterday with my son, had lunch in the cafe and enjoyed the displays. We met Vossy who was on his way to the players wing and I took a photo of him with my son. Wished him all the best, he is looking forward to a good season. Great bloke. Made our visit memorable.
vossy mention me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back