News Ikon Services signs on for another 3 years - post #89

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2009
CR0
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Looks like an Abbott cabinet. Except there's 2 women up front.

19fwzw476fytpjpg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's get some Princes tipping in money and we're up and running.............names don't pay the bills.
Maybe if they stopped renaming our spiritual home a lot of the "supporters" would put their hands in their pockets for memberships.

But yeah... names don't pay the bills.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Maybe if they stopped renaming our spiritual home a lot of the "supporters" would put their hands in their pockets for memberships.

That hasn't stopped Geelong supporters with all the name changes they have had down at sleepy hollow.

Blue Dimension

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
N Mystics & GC Lightning
They sponsored the annual golf day last year, so have been around the club for a little while

Have been a round for a long time. Lets just say the owner pumps A LOT of money into the club. While you have your Pratts, you also have others behind the scenes who don't get the recognition.

If anybody's membership dollars are dependent on the ground name, I don't find their membership sustainable anyway. I'd say those that care have passion for the history and already have a membership.

The good news is the wheels are in motion to get rid of the powerbroker drip feed. Never enough to get us out of debt but just enough to make us beholden to them.

It seems that as Dick's passing gets further behind us, Visy are less likely to stay involved. Line 'em up M-Lo and Trigger. When we can lose the pokies as well, we are truly going to be a professional member's club.

dispute

Club Legend
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi guys just popping in to confirm that it's indeed Ikon Services as in the cleaning company. I personally know the CEO of the company and he is the most down to earth, friendliest bloke you can meet. The guy bleeds blue for the club and I'm sure will be backing you guys for a long time to come.

PuffDragon89

All Australian
Mar 15, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Man City
That hasn't stopped Geelong supporters with all the name changes they have had down at sleepy hollow.
Geelong play on their home ground though...we have 6 home games at etihad this season and only use PP for training.

Couldn't care less what's on the sign out front, all I want is to watch games at PP on a regular basis and get rid of the etihad deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back