News Ikon Services signs on for another 3 years - post #89

Remove this Banner Ad

Club announces another announcement to be announced next week -

in light of the name change, plans are to scrap Lily of Laguna and use Sadie the Cleaning lady as the official theme song.

we are speaking to Johnny about opening live pre game round 1

ffs just get this guy to sponsor us, only then will we get the bloody right name

prince.jpg

Just to let everybody know, Ikon is spelt with a C not a K, :cool: I Kant believe they got that wrong!

Visy were apparently 'difficult to deal with' although I have no idea what that means.

Ikon have been one of the major (albeit second tier) sponsors for quite some time, they have pumped plenty of money into the club over the years and as the wce supported said the CEO bleeds blue.

Princes Park ffs.
MC Labour Park? Since when did we ever know it as that, in fact name it what you fw like, it's still Princes Park.

Ikon Services Australia signs on for another 3 years:-

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2017-08-31/ikon-services-australia-signs-on

THE spiritual home of the Carlton Football Club will continue under the title of Ikon Park, with Ikon Services Australia today signing a three-year contract extension with the Blues.

Having been the naming rights partner of the Princes Park-based venue since 2015, Ikon Services Australia will continue as Carlton’s official venue partner and foundation partner of the Club’s AFLW program.
Carlton CEO Steven Trigg welcomed the partnership extension with Ikon Services Australia, a locally owned business that was founded in 1999, providing cleaning and property services as well as waste management solutions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't it be a great thing for a major sponsor to agree to our ground reverting to Princes Park? A big promotional opportunity lost I know, but all that goodwill.....

Ikon Oval @ Princes Park would be better

Wouldn't it be a great thing for a major sponsor to agree to our ground reverting to Princes Park? A big promotional opportunity lost I know, but all that goodwill.....

Might have to get into Harry or Williams ear over the next 3 years. they have large enough pockets so i would expect a pretty sizable deal.

If that fails, then this guy is a priority

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back