see see

And don't forget the joker...
May 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Deportivo Wanka
More sponsors signing up.

Your Sonja Hood sociologist types of this world may think it's cool and sophisticated to sip on these so-called "craft" beers but for the rest of us the fact that supporters are being provided with the freedom to choose something other than the over-priced, under-strength CUB swill at home games is yet another example of the middle class hijacking of our once great game.

Also, why isn't that article accompanied by a photo of Taylor Garner? And another thing, having a photo of Froggy in close proximity to vast amounts of p*ss is most likely triggering for taxi drivers.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention SLF, I was running short of things to be unnecessarily outraged about.

Le Grille

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 14, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Your Sonja Hood sociologist types of this world may think it's cool and sophisticated to sip on these so-called "craft" beers but for the rest of us the fact that supporters are being provided with the freedom to choose something other than the over-priced, under-strength CUB swill at home games is yet another example of the middle class hijacking of our once great game.

Also, why isn't that article accompanied by a photo of Taylor Garner? And another thing, having a photo of Froggy in close proximity to vast amounts of p*ss is most likely triggering for taxi drivers.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention SLF, I was running short of things to be unnecessarily outraged about.
Fuuuuuuu

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad