Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Interesting product - anybody here ever come across an unapproachable beer?

Yes, once.

surky.gif

jeepers our Admin are rubbish.

I thought they were woke uptight green haired nanny staters that hate the idea of people having a drink and a bit of fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Happy to get some freebees on the bridge to marvel stadium like Dare used to do with St Kilda!
We have been given free kombucha, so there is a North precedent.

More sponsors signing up.

Your Sonja Hood sociologist types of this world may think it's cool and sophisticated to sip on these so-called "craft" beers but for the rest of us the fact that supporters are being provided with the freedom to choose something other than the over-priced, under-strength CUB swill at home games is yet another example of the middle class hijacking of our once great game.

Also, why isn't that article accompanied by a photo of Taylor Garner? And another thing, having a photo of Froggy in close proximity to vast amounts of p*ss is most likely triggering for taxi drivers.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention SLF, I was running short of things to be unnecessarily outraged about.

Interesting product - anybody here ever come across an unapproachable beer?

Ever tried a warm 30 block of Hahn ice as a desperate uni student? Unapproachable would be akin to describing Hitler as a bit of an arse and D-Day as a romp at the beach.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Your Sonja Hood sociologist types of this world may think it's cool and sophisticated to sip on these so-called "craft" beers but for the rest of us the fact that supporters are being provided with the freedom to choose something other than the over-priced, under-strength CUB swill at home games is yet another example of the middle class hijacking of our once great game.

Also, why isn't that article accompanied by a photo of Taylor Garner? And another thing, having a photo of Froggy in close proximity to vast amounts of p*ss is most likely triggering for taxi drivers.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention SLF, I was running short of things to be unnecessarily outraged about.

Fuuuuuuu

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah, nice. Colonial make delicious beers and everything I've seen about them points to them being a decent company as well.

Osman Faruqi tried to the cancel them iirc, so that's a massive tick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back