I'll drink to that - North signs Colonial as beer and cider sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a long time between brewery sponsors. Courage was on a par with cats piss - anyone vouch for this drop?

They're good drinks, the pale ale is nice. The cider is right up my alley. I'm looking forward to trying the porter / dark as they're my secret pleasure. It's great to have a sponsor that I feel like supporting and I'll happily tell them why I am.

Ever tried a warm 30 block of Hahn ice as a desperate uni student? Unapproachable would be akin to describing Hitler as a bit of an arse and D-Day as a romp at the beach.

CUB trialled plastic stubbies (with screw lids) of Ice at our campus, they gave us 20 slabs which we thought was fantastic until we tried to drink it 👎 impossible to keep cold and went flat in about 30sec

Remember Toohey's Red? Or *shudder* Blue?

Ugh. There was a whole phase in Bendigo in my early uni years where Toohey's took over all the locals by basically buying out agreements with pubs. Those were dark days for beer drinkers - the craft renaissance in Australia has been a godsend. Personally I think excise on craft batched beers (by companies under a certain turnover) should be significantly reduced to encourage innovation and competition - but I guess Governments like big companies with $$$ to spare.

More sponsors signing up.

Could have inserted ‘drink beer’ in most of those quotes and be done with it, eg “NMFC is excited to partner with Colonial and Drink Beer” “Colonials values align with NMFC as we Drink Beer’ etc 🍻

CUB trialled plastic stubbies (with screw lids) of Ice at our campus, they gave us 20 slabs which we thought was fantastic until we tried to drink it 👎 impossible to keep cold and went flat in about 30sec
there were some beers in vietnam that came in platic bottles about 10 years ago when i was there,
i use pet bottles occasionally if i have a bit more left in the fermenter after kegging, the key is to decant it wholely into a cold glass as soon as you take it from the fridge, also squeeze the bottle before opening,

there were some beers in vietnam that came in platic bottles about 10 years ago when i was there,
i use pet bottles occasionally if i have a bit more left in the fermenter after kegging, the key is to decant it wholely into a cold glass as soon as you take it from the fridge, also squeeze the bottle before opening,

There was no secret mate, we told CUB it was s**t and they canned it especially after I was interviewed by ABC statewide drive and bagged it, I think the bye line was something like ‘A beer so bad even uni students won’t drink it!’ 😀

There was no secret mate, we told CUB it was sh*t and they canned it especially after I was interviewed by ABC statewide drive and bagged it, I think the bye line was something like ‘A beer so bad even uni students won’t drink it!’ 😀
big difference here is iam not filling them with a CUB product.

There was no secret mate, we told CUB it was sh*t and they canned it especially after I was interviewed by ABC statewide drive and bagged it, I think the bye line was something like ‘A beer so bad even uni students won’t drink it!’ 😀

Lololol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ever go to The Public Bar's dollar pots Monday night student piss up?

The Geelong Bitter?
going there with ten bucks at 16 was a good night for it.

except one night i woke up next day with a hole in my lung. that was less good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back