Oct 1, 2010
Spearmint Rhino
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bench Press, Brad Miller, Beer
G'day folks

Mr Budda Bing is back.

I'm so confident in the Tigers knocking off the scum, that I'm willing to post n00dz of my missus if the Tigers don't win.

I'm no welcher. Remember few years back, somehow the scum beat us and I held my word.

CARN THE TIGERS.

*Mods won't allow me to post it in the thread, so if Essendon win (doubt it), I'll inbox it. Just like this post.

MisterMarto, you n00b. I did last time and I will again if Richmond don't win.

I'm so sure Richmond will win, this will just be a utensil-tease for you guys on here.

I'm so sure Richmond will win, this will just be a utensil-tease for you guys on here.

Posting up some random pic of a nude chick from the internet doesn't count. And we know you have lots of them aleady on file...

Nah, last time you posted nudes from the internet. But I won't say no to random nudes of your imaginary girlfriend if she's hot. If it's a fat ugly bitch in my inbox I'll report your PM.

Nah, last time you posted nudes from the internet. But I won't say no to random nudes of your imaginary girlfriend if she's hot. If it's a fat ugly bitch in my inbox I'll report your PM.

That girl was a slag, and she was a good root though.

A squirter ;)

This would be the most excitement you have had Boosh in the last 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You want a picture I posted last time of that **** Serena.

Good root but * clingy as *. Worse than Clinton Jones on a good day.

Might give you a bit excitement in your life France.

Nah.. we're right thanks o_O

96dogw.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back