Conspiracy Theory Illuminati - Hollywood - Star Whackers

Remove this Banner Ad

Boogers

Team Captain
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Randy Quaid - are any of his complaints true? He is either a nut, seeking publicity, or right on the money.

Or bits of all of the above. What's the story? Warning, this is 'M' or 'R' rated, but funny. :D

Some discussion here

In 1997 the mainstream media reported that actor Martin Lawrence wet crazy running into the streets waving a gun at people. But was the media telling us the truth or where they giving the story a Illuminati twist. Well of course they tried to say he was crazy! This is typical in Hollywood where according to Randy Quaid there is a "tumor" of star whackers. We need to start putting the pieces of the puzzle together because relying on the mainstream media to say the truth is well ... Insane !!! Enjoy this video as I expose what really is going on in Hollywood! God Bless

Dave Chappelle EXPOSES The Satanic Hollywood Illuminati Cult !!! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBwnJ...

Illuminati Star Whackers EXPOSED by Randy Quaid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzsHj...

Katt Williams Speaks out about The Illuminati in the entertainment industry! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW0hu...

Illuminati Media EXPOSED Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

I started watching the Robin Williams video. The host was such a douchebag. 'Hurr durr you wouldn't know, you've never been in Hollywood'. Proceeds to name every single death as suspicious.

If the Illuminati places things in plain sight all of the time, why do they supposedly try to keep things secret?

If they're so obvious, how are they a secret society?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you believe this Hollywood Whackers/Illuminati stuff, GG.exe?
Yes. Hearing Chappelle talk about what happened to him....how everyone started saying he was crazy, discrediting him, etc. It's like they killed his career because he refused to go along, that 50M they'd give him to be bought out -- artistic control etc.

Yes. Hearing Chappelle talk about what happened to him....how everyone started saying he was crazy, discrediting him, etc. It's like they killed his career because he refused to go along, that 50M they'd give him to be bought out -- artistic control etc.
I've read a few things about it in the past.

The majority of the evidence just seems too flimsy to me.

Why would the Illuminati present themselves so heavily in Hollywood but less in politics. By that I mean all of these 'obvious' hints that seem to prove their existence. Is there a reason why they'd find it so necessary to repeatedly provide these hints?

The idea that actors die frequently from drug overdoses or get addicted is pretty believable.

I'll watch these videos in full when I finish exams in November!

or maybe the media found something that the population was interested in and kept feeding it a bunch of bullshit so they could milk every cent out of it they could.

nah. thats too crazy.

The idea that actors die frequently from drug overdoses or get addicted is pretty believable.

pfft. what are you suggesting? that (usually) young people with plenty of money, plenty of spare time and unfetted access may be more likely to consume drugs and therefore more likely to become addicted to/die from them? take off the tin foil hat, you nutter:drunk:

It's not like a literal Satanism. More like Eyes Wide Shut.
It's more like a group of power-brokers aligned together having secret conversations about the industry, the people in it, who is up-and-coming and to control them, who isnt going along with their plans and deciding to fck up their careers, because they have the power to do that, thru the media, the industry, etc.
This sort of thing already is extremely common in Hollywood...."I'll ruin your career, you'll never work in this town again".
Not to mention (on a different note) how often there was organized pedophilia in Hollywood (like there was in the church, government, etc).
Basically...once a person assumes a great deal of power in an industry, they gravitate toward other people like that, and form little "secret" groups/alliances, where they have some kind of common ideological belief and/or the worst in humans gets free where they abuse other people for their own fun and benefit.

It's not like a literal Satanism. More like Eyes Wide Shut.
It's more like a group of power-brokers aligned together having secret conversations about the industry, the people in it, who is up-and-coming and to control them, who isnt going along with their plans and deciding to fck up their careers, because they have the power to do that, thru the media, the industry, etc.
This sort of thing already is extremely common in Hollywood...."I'll ruin your career, you'll never work in this town again".
Not to mention (on a different note) how often there was organized pedophilia in Hollywood (like there was in the church, government, etc).
Basically...once a person assumes a great deal of power in an industry, they gravitate toward other people like that, and form little "secret" groups/alliances, where they have some kind of common ideological belief and/or the worst in humans gets free where they abuse other people for their own fun and benefit.
In the case of Chappelle,it was an all black elite,not just entertainment industry peeps.
Oprah,Bill Cosby and some of those Reverend types all colluding or not,to question Dave about the direction or general narrative his show was taking.
In part I can understand their dilemma,he could be seen to be overtly tarnishing the African American image that in particular Cosby(regardless of his later sexual crimes) and Oprah had worked so hard on empowering.
I thought his show was brilliant and darkly satirical.
The show where Oprah has him on to talk about it all is deeply disturbing.
It's like she's baiting him to come clean on the threats she may have been involved in,all the while holding his hand and comforting him.
It's butt * bizarre to say the least.
His white family called the "Niggars" is unbelievably confronting and hilarious,he challenges his audience more than anyone one person I can think of in regards to race relations.

pfft. what are you suggesting? that (usually) young people with plenty of money, plenty of spare time and unfetted access may be more likely to consume drugs and therefore more likely to become addicted to/die from them? take off the tin foil hat, you nutter:drunk:

That's exactly right.

I've always imagined what it'd be like to be in that situation. I could see myself very easily getting sucked into that world if I were a movie star because it'd feel like life was on easy mode. What real challenges are there left to face when you've already become a bankable star with time off between films? Without the challenges (for me) that uni provides and a subsequent career, I'd be too bored to be productive.

Given what I've said, I think it'd be remiss of me to believe that Heath Ledger etc were murdered for some cult.

If the Illuminati places things in plain sight all of the time, why do they supposedly try to keep things secret?

If they're so obvious, how are they a secret society?

maybe to mock people who aren't in the know. think about that idea - 'hidden in plain sight' - is it not cunning and deceptive to leave clues, signs and symbols for the world to see, where millions are ignorant to the true meaning of the signs and symbols? remember they don't just place "things" in plain sight, they place signs, symbols, clues, numbers where most are ignorant to any potential double meaning. millions and millions and millions of human beings are ready to dismiss the notion of something like the all-seeing eye and the pyramid and the star of david on the one dollar bill - something i've always found absurd, the idea of this strange symbolism being in millions of Americans wallets - as just, you know, normal stuff, they think of reasons why they're there and go about their lives. if the dollar bill was plain with "1 DOLLAR" on it then yeah there's nothing to see there but it isn't.

if your true operations are kept secret then you are a secret society, it's that simple! the "elite" if they exist operate in the shadows, or else these stories we hear would come to us in newspaper form and not forum post form!

I've read a few things about it in the past.

The majority of the evidence just seems too flimsy to me.

Why would the Illuminati present themselves so heavily in Hollywood but less in politics. By that I mean all of these 'obvious' hints that seem to prove their existence. Is there a reason why they'd find it so necessary to repeatedly provide these hints?

I'll watch these videos in full when I finish exams in November!
The movies and music is in the spotlight every day. Also, scientifically, when we view tv, it flickers (or emits a signal) at a certain frequency that lulls the brain into a false state. So we are in a naturally relaxed state, therefore more open to other views and thoughts we may otherwise be against.

Don't kid yourself, the illuminati is involved in politics but it is in a more discreet way. Google Bilderberg group and trilateral council etc.

Assuming that the creator of this thread HASN'T read it, may I recommend "The Illuminati In Hollywood" by Mark Dice. Seems to have lots of accusations, but little actual evidence. Still, it makes interesting (if paranoid) reading.

A lot of African American entertainers use illuminati symbolism, but they are actually members of the Nation of Gods and Earths.

They realise the illuminati symbolism makes people talk about them, which helps them sell records, so they use it.

A lot of African American entertainers use illuminati symbolism, but they are actually members of the Nation of Gods and Earths.

They realise the illuminati symbolism makes people talk about them, which helps them sell records, so they use it.

apparently chappelle refused to wear a dress so they took off his show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back