Conspiracy Theory Illuminati - Hollywood - Star Whackers

Remove this Banner Ad

slow, sure
ignorant, no

Yikes. Big yikes. And an oof. A solid oof.

One could argue that you are ignorant of all the positive things out there because you are so focused on their being sinister and evil things out there.

People are great at inventing reasons for things occurring. Its how religions start and its how conspiracies flourish.

Yikes. Big yikes. And an oof. A solid oof.

One could argue that you are ignorant of all the positive things out there because you are so focused on their being sinister and evil things out there.

People are great at inventing reasons for things occurring. Its how religions start and its how conspiracies flourish.
there ARE no positive things. it's just delusions :(

Holy snappin fish balls! He did say it!

thst good video from a few pages bsck with the Mel Gibson quote about Satan worshipping Hollywood degenerates ..I was skeptical that he actually said all those words..but he did.

And it should have been the biggest story in the history of modern media headlines. But it wasn’t. It was obviously buried and dismissed as the continued rantings of crazy Mel.

But I believe him. He might be a bit nuts but he’s still got that Australian in him and he’s basically a good guy.

At times a raging alcoholic and a Jew hating NWO enthusiast...but a good, honest guy nevertheless.

thst good video from a few pages bsck with the Mel Gibson quote about Satan worshipping Hollywood degenerates ..I was skeptical that he actually said all those words..but he did.

And it should have been the biggest story in the history of modern media headlines. But it wasn’t. It was obviously buried and dismissed as the continued rantings of crazy Mel.

But I believe him. He might be a bit nuts but he’s still got that Australian in him and he’s basically a good guy.

At times a raging alcoholic and a Jew hating NWO enthusiast...but a good, honest guy nevertheless.

“Feast on the blood of kids”..??

Did he do that in Mad Max 3?

Guy has his own church, so did Jim Jones, nuff said. 😂😂

But that is not Mel’s voice in the video. 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yeah Motley Crue did release an album in the 80’s titled ‘SHOUT AT THE DEVIL’.

They’re from Hollywood damn it!!! Must be true!!!

View attachment 856938

I love motley Crüe and that album is a classic

It’s got nothing to do with Satan worshipping though Stanley

I don't think so. This fake news originated with Baxter Dmitry, well known source of disinformation and misinformation clickbait.

His site was also instrumental in spreading a conspiracy theory before the US election, which falsely claimed there was evidence connecting Hillary Clinton to a paedophile ring in Washington.

After his website and others linked the fictitious child-sex ring
That joint looks as good as snoops

Remove this Banner Ad

Back