FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the poms would be next to go after the Oldfield's. Not that Paul & Vickie are bad, it's just they won't have the following in Australia to compete with the other celebs. Top 3 is hard to pick, I just hope Josh Gibson doesn't win it. My favourite on the show is Pete, and I hope he wins.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Danny Green win it, he's been good value on the show and seems pretty popular.

The only remaining celeb I wouldn't like to see win is Jackie who shits me to tears with her psychic bullshit and tantrums when anyone takes the piss out of it.

I thought Burrell would've got a bit more love from the viewers but all the Diana stuff had probably reached its end as well. Was surprised to see Pete sitting the bottom 3 but it might not always mean that he had second or third least votes.

Next to go is Jackie I hope.

But Simone is an attractive woman with great boobs?

Disappointed Josh is gone. I like him.

Josh gone tonight. Gee whiz, probably the old "oh the rest of Australia likes him so I won't bother voting" attitude.

My hope for the final 3 is Danny, Peter and Fiona.

Apologies to Vicky, Simone and Shannon who are all good sports. Vicky has been fantastic for the camp.

Simone, what a catty mole she is.

I can't believe her and Jackie are still in. Danny knows how annoying Jackie is hence why he's ignoring her.

To me it looks like Jackie and Simone are doing this on purpose to make the boys look bad. Hopefully channel 10 start showing everything that's going on and not just the parts that suit those 2.

Josh gone tonight. Gee whiz, probably the old "oh the rest of Australia likes him so I won't bother voting" attitude.
I don't think so myself. He came across as a total narcissist to me, and the boys club thing was so AFL. I for one am glad he is gone. I think the way they're portraying Danny at the moment he might not last to the end too. Peter & Fiona & Vickie have managed to keep clear of the bickering stuff you now see going on. The weird thing for me is I used to hate Fiona when she was a modestly successful stand up (her lush woman comedy was boring), but now I do like her.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think so myself. He came across as a total narcissist to me, and the boys club thing was so AFL. I for one am glad he is gone. I think the way they're portraying Danny at the moment he might not last to the end too. Peter & Fiona & Vickie are have managed to keep clear of the bickering stuff you now see going on. The weird thing for me is I used to hate Fiona when she was a modestly successful stand up (her lush woman comedy was boring), but now I do like her.
I thought he would make it mid way through , bit of what you've mentioned plus he isn't really your larrikin type ex footballer that people tend to get drawn too

Agree with the rest of what you've said would be very happy with Pete/Fiona winning

I can't believe her and Jackie are still in. Danny knows how annoying Jackie is hence why he's ignoring her.

To me it looks like Jackie and Simone are doing this on purpose to make the boys look bad. Hopefully channel 10 start showing everything that's going on and not just the parts that suit those 2.
Vegiegate sums Jackie up pretty nicely , managed to make a non issue with no substance a large one.
I think she used this as a platform to make some of the guys look bad and has managed to recruit Simone in as her offsider

Jackie would probably get the man haters voting for her too.

I thought he would make it mid way through , bit of what you've mentioned plus he isn't really your larrikin type ex footballer that people tend to get drawn too

Agree with the rest of what you've said would be very happy with Pete/Fiona winning

Pete and Fiona have been good value on the show, their Ron and Brenda routine has been quite amusing, either of them would be deserving winners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back