FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Olympian might be female, as they show a female stand-in on the ads when they mention it.
If it's not then my money is on Steve Hooker....
AFL - Aker
Shock Jock- Kyle
Pop Diva- Sophie Monk
Comedian- please not hughes!!!

Thats all I got

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. Wouldn't think it'd be Delta, she's still on X Factor on 7, I think.

'Pop Diva' could mean anyone who has released a song. Off the top of my head, Kylie Minogue (no chance), Danni Minogue (maybe? Is she far enough out of the spotlight?), Natalie Imbruglia, Bec Hewitt / Cartright, Tammin Sursok and Holly Valance (no chance, married a billionaire I think).

Probably a whole bunch more. Was Deni Hines ever on soaps? Feel like she'd be a chance, having already done The Apprentice.

Can't imagine it being Delta.

She is judging on "The Voice" on 9 (not "X-Factor" on 7), she is also appearing in "House Husbands" and the Olivia-Newton John biopic. I imagine she would have too much on her plate.

Besides, I think all those shows are on Nine (not sure about the ONJ mini-series). If so, she might be contracted to Nine, and they might not release her for a show on a rival network.

I thought they said that the Pop Diva was once in a TV Show. I thought it might be Tina Arena, having been in "Young Talent Time", but if they say she has been in soaps, that changes things.

You know what, I'm not going to guess this year. I was so far off the mark last year.

I hope at least "Herald-Sun" don't include photos of people who aren't even in it. Last year, there was an article on the morning of the first show, where it mentioned Brendan Fevola being on it. It also showed three other pictures, with no explanation next to them why they were there.

The first photo was of Chris Brown and Julia Morris (far enough they host it), but then it had another picture of Denise Drysdale in the article ( I had heard her being mentioned as being on the show in four different places) and the last picture was of 80's hunk Rob Lowe. I took that to mean that Rob Lowe was the "Hollywood Hunk" referred to in last year's show, which I thought made sense:- (a) famous enough for people to not say "Who?" but not famous enough to not be a "Where Are They Now?" question, (b) controversial (could talk about his sex tape episode on the show one time), and (c) he had a show coming up, called "Grinder" which Channel Ten were going to show, so I thought that Ten may have paid him to appear on IACGMOUH to promote the show. But most importantly, why put his picture there, for no reason, unless it was hinting that he was a contestant on the show?

However, that night, Denise Drysdale was nowhere to be seen (I don't care for her anyway, but why put her picture in the article, without context, and be misleading? And the "Hollywood Hunk" turned out to be Dean Geyer, who appeared in a couple of episodes of shows in the US, which hardly qualifies him, when Rob Lowe would have been a better and more high-profile get.

Who's everyone tips for the "US Sitcom Star"?

I heard one source suggest Henry Winkler (AKA "The Fonz") from "Happy Days".

Someone here said Danny Bonaduce from "The Partridge Family". Why not, he has been on almost every other celebrity reality show on the face of this earth, why not this one for the ultimate celebrity reality show hoar?

I wonder if it could be Melissa Joan Hart from "Sabrina The Teenage Witch". She was tipped to do it in season one, so I wonder if they got her this time.

im still waiting for rhonda birchmore to be on last season's

after all she did confirm it on instagram that she would be in it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back