FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Started in a different arena; was he a Gladiator for a short time?
You're confusing Jay Laga'aia, Actor, Playschool Host and Children's Entertainer with Vulcan (John Seru) former gladiator, pro-wrestler and bond henchman.

I don't really care about the sharks per se, I just like to see what the people are presenting.

If you want to be mean, sure it's just a show about a group of rich people cherry picking some up and coming ideas to make money for themselves. I really don't care about them. The entertainment is in the presentations.

Yes, but what the last invention you saw on the show that actually made it to the shops?

I think that the Sharks promise the world on-air, but then don't cough up, and the inventor/s' dream is never realized.

I have heard the following names thrown up:-

-The singer- Jimmy Barnes or Anthony Callea.
-The AFL Footballer- Wayne Carey, Ben Cousins or Brendan Fevola (I think they wanted Carey, but he is signed to Channel 7).
-Denise Drysdale
-Jane Hall.
-Some comedian called Fiona O'Loughlin or Fiona McLoughlin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard the following names thrown up:-

-The singer- Jimmy Barnes or Anthony Callea.
-The AFL Footballer- Wayne Carey, Ben Cousins or Brendan Fevola (I think they wanted Carey, but he is signed to Channel 7).
-Denise Drysdale
-Jane Hall.
-Some comedian called Fiona O'Loughlin or Fiona McLoughlin.
Jimmy Barnes is touring until the end of March,so he's ruled out
Wayne Carey is contracted to Seven,so he's ruled out
Jane Hall is out of work,so she's a good chance [chuck in Vince Colosimo just to spice things up]
Fiona O'Loughlin couldn't do it.How would that drunk go that long without booze ?

Yes, but what the last invention you saw on the show that actually made it to the shops?

I think that the Sharks promise the world on-air, but then don't cough up, and the inventor/s' dream is never realized.
They need to do a follow-up show to see what happened.

images

Or is he just doing the voice over work?

Entire list that I have heard:- from sources such as "Sunday Herald-Sun", entertainment spots and internet chatter.

Anthony Callea- makes sense "Record breaking artist" since his single "The Prayer" is the highest-selling Australian single in history.

Jane Hall- Doesn't have a job, and probably saw what it did for her former radio stable mate, Chrissy Swan.

Layne Beachley- That might relate to the "female world champion" clue.

"AFL Footballer"- Brendan Fevola, according to Sunday H-S.

"Cricketer"- Don't know, but heard one rumor of it being Keven Petersen.

Denise Drysdale is all but confirmed.

Rhonda Burchmore- might be the "Drama Queen" clue.

For the "Hollywood Hunk", Sunday Herald-Sun showed a picture of 80's hearthrob and RatPacker, Rob Lowe.

Heard from one source that the comedian is Fiona O'Loughlin.

Don't know who the International DJ, Model or Food Blogger are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back