FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

thats better than i thought it would do ratings wise, so for channel 10 that is bordering on a hit show. liking some of the suggested contestants though highly unlikely to attract any of them. the show has to be more inventive with their challenges and living conditions. i will miss the cross promotion on the big bash if the show is axed
Yeah for channel 10 standards it is very good and I don't think they have anything else that can do better to start off the ratings year. It's always in the top 5 demos as well. Nothing can compete with MKR, it's a juggernaut. Haha yeah the cross promotion will be missed, what would they talk about then?

I'll play:

Journalist. Peter Fitzsimonds
Swimming: Ian Thorpe
Played in the AFL: Kevin Sheedy
World Sport: Kevin Pieterson
Model turned host: Jen Hawkins
Comedian: Billy Birmingham
TV personality- Mel McGlaughlin
Tennis: Pat Rafter
Singer: Jessica Mauboy
Actor or actress: Isabel Lucas
International: Olivia Newton John
Cricket: Dennis Lillee
Radio host: Kyle Sandilands
Entertainer: Magda Szubanski
Former child star: Danny Bonaduce

Loved the fact that Fev won and then donated half the money to Paul's charity, nobody mentioned that. And lets get one thing straight Robbo is not a journo, the man is a tool. Some of the suggestions are hilarious. Isabel Lucas hasn't been in the public for goodness knows how long and she would be too busy saving the world or whales at least.

Loved the fact that Fev won and then donated half the money to Paul's charity, nobody mentioned that. And lets get one thing straight Robbo is not a journo, the man is a tool. Some of the suggestions are hilarious. Isabel Lucas hasn't been in the public for goodness knows how long and she would be too busy saving the world or whales at least.
Can you explain the Robbo and Isabel Lucas bit?

Someone was doing a list of celebrities to go one the show and I was commenting that Robbo is a tool and Lucas hasn't been in the spotlight for ages. Isabel Lucas is known for being a whale saver and a greenie.

100% Adam Cooney will be the afl player in it this year

Was Merv Hughes going for the record for regaining 100kg in the fastest time? Jeeezuz farking Christ!!
I barely recognised him when he lost weight. He don't look like this no more

2676DCBB00000578-2986191-image-m-52_1425902180998.jpg

I'll play:

Journalist. Peter Fitzsimonds
Swimming: Ian Thorpe
Played in the AFL: Kevin Sheedy
World Sport: Kevin Pieterson
Model turned host: Jen Hawkins
Comedian: Billy Birmingham
TV personality- Mel McGlaughlin
Tennis: Pat Rafter
Singer: Jessica Mauboy
Actor or actress: Isabel Lucas
International: Olivia Newton John
Cricket: Dennis Lillee
Radio host: Kyle Sandilands
Entertainer: Magda Szubanski
Former child star: Danny Bonaduce

A good list.

I cpuod be wrong but I don't think Rafter would do it, he doesnt need the money and could easily get more profile if he wanted.

Kyle has such a large profile and pay packet, I don't think he needs it.

Mel now works for Seven.

Think the ex footy player is Akermanis and radio host Kyle Sandilands.

Not sure about what all the categories are but will look to put a list together this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Steffensen? 3-time olympian.

Has priors with other 'celebrity' shows.

Media savvy. Good performer.

Guaranteed to make a few inflammatory remarks when required.

Loves playing the race card.

Main knock against is that he may be working with the Nitro Aths series running in Feb.

They're now saying one is a sassy female reality star with blonde hair - that narrows it down to about a thousand potentials ;):D
Sara-Marie from BB season 1?

Ha Ha, I thought the same thing, but is she really a celebrity anymore? And her hair was dyed blonde in BB, if that matters.

Pop Diva whose been a soap star - Delta Goodrem

Nah. Wouldn't think it'd be Delta, she's still on X Factor on 7, I think.

'Pop Diva' could mean anyone who has released a song. Off the top of my head, Kylie Minogue (no chance), Danni Minogue (maybe? Is she far enough out of the spotlight?), Natalie Imbruglia, Bec Hewitt / Cartright, Tammin Sursok and Holly Valance (no chance, married a billionaire I think).

Probably a whole bunch more. Was Deni Hines ever on soaps? Feel like she'd be a chance, having already done The Apprentice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back