FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phila 76ers , Phila Eagles , Man U
Good to finally see the back of Jackie, funny how Danny was the only one not to give her a hug before she left, no love lost there.

Apparently Jackie is the one who avoided him. Then she slagged him off when the 2 knuckleheads were interviewing her. Shows what kinda person she is.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Jackie was really showing her dark side by the end, a very manipulative woman who's a master at making herself seem like the victim while throwing someone else under the bus. I've known her type before and it's a side of the female persona I dislike intensely. Danny's reaction to her was reasonable, he senses she has some issue with him and so he backs off so as not to inflame it. That's exactly what Jackie wanted, she uses this to reinforce that the other is treating her badly, she exaggerates it to drag others into it (like Simone) so they end up ganging up on the person who's the target. I find this a form of bullying personally.

Anyway, I did enjoy the "Agagemy Awards" challenge.

Last edited:

thejockey

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2015
keilor
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Boston Red Sox
Jackie was really showing her dark side by the end, a very manipulative woman who's a master at making herself seem like the victim while throwing someone else under the bus. I've known her type before and it's a side of the female persona I dislike intensely. Danny's reaction to her was reasonable, he senses she has some issue with him and so he backs off so as not to inflame it. That's exactly what women like Jackie like, it reinforces that the other is treating her badly to some people who mistake all the signals, it drag others into it (like Simone) so they gang up on the person who's the target. I find this a form of bullying personally.

Anyway, I did enjoy the "Agagemy Awards" challenge.
Spot on

Its the good old if person A comes up to me or near me ill create arguments and issues and if they don't they're the one in the wrong ignoring me

Puts the other person in this case Danny in a no win situation and he knew it

Simone gets into final five by being a bitch. Only thing good about her is her boobs. Probably 12 yr olds voting for her.

Lol, feeling a bit offended now, I havent been watching it enough lately to have seen the bitchiness

Definitely not 12 , and I dont vote lol

I read about that but didn't see it, I can imagine Jackie being a bitch but Simone no way , I couldn't believe what I was reading and refused to

She is easy on the eye

Back