FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Simone gets into final five by being a bitch. Only thing good about her is her boobs. Probably 12 yr olds voting for her.

Hahaha

Glad Simone is still there. She’s quality.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Surprised to see Pete go last night, thought Simone or Vicky would have gone before him.

I don't think they are, many saw through the victim game Jackie was playing and the classic manipulation techniques she used.

If anything it probably boosted Danny's popularity with viewers as he came out of those confrontations with Jackie looking like the better person.

Having met Danny it doesn't surprise me how well he is doing, he's a genuine down to earth sort of bloke which has come across on the show.

I reckon he's a big chance of winning it along with Shannon Noll who also seems quite popular and will have the sympathy vote after losing the family farm.

thejockey

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2015
keilor
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Boston Red Sox
Can see Simone taking more victims down with her bitchyness and “playing the game”
I don't think she is that bad , just typical of the industry she works in and was easily manipulated by Jackie

Still surprised she is still there though

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
I'm really hoping Nolls comes second. :D:D

Yeah me too, I'd rather Danny won it as he's been better value on the show, he's more entertaining and he's great in the challenges.

Shannon seems like a good bloke too but he's pretty dull, if he got voted out you wouldn't notice much difference.

I don't think she is that bad , just typical of the industry she works in and was easily manipulated by Jackie

Still surprised she is still there though

She's still there because she's decent eye candy, she doesn't offer much else on the show. I'd be surprised if she makes it to the end, might even go tonight.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
There was a kind of tomboy aspect to Simone that made her entertaining for much of the show, but the snooty, up herself attitude really came to the fore this week. The way in which she spoke with that "FIGJAM" fake tone in her voice like some upper crust Pommy twat during the interview with Julia & Chris after she was eliminated really made me lose respect for her. I think we saw the real Simone by the end. Attractive woman no doubt, but so up herself it isn't funny.

Last edited:

thejockey

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2015
keilor
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Boston Red Sox
Surprised Vickys still there , great value and its good she's still there just didn't think she was well known enough here
Can people vote in the UK to keep her in or via FB ?

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Fiona will probably be getting the sympathy votes like Shannon with the way she has turned her life around after being a raging alcoholic.

Surprised Vickys still there , great value and its good she's still there just didn't think she was well known enough here
Can people vote in the UK to keep her in or via FB ?

I'm not sure if people in the UK can vote, I doubt many people there would be watching it though unless they are reality show junkies.

There would probably be a bit of a backlash if a Pommy intruder ended up winning it so I'll be surprised if she wins or even makes the finale.

Back