FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
My money is still on Danny Green to win it, he hasn't even been close to being voted out the whole time he's been there.

So the most boring final 3 are there. Can’t say I’ll bother seeing who wins. They are just the boring, safe picks

Who else would you have wanted in the final 3? The Oldfields, Mundine or Tomic? At least the 3 that made it have been there for the majority of the show.

Who else would you have wanted in the final 3? The Oldfields, Mundine or Tomic? At least the 3 that made it have been there for the majority of the show.

Vicky was a lot more entertaining than these 3! Don’t mind Fiona a bit but the other two are safe boring picks

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Surprised Fiona won, thought it would have been one of the other two.

They've had two male winners so they may have wanted to even it up with two female winners, not saying the result was rigged but it wouldn't surprise me.

Having said that Fiona was entertaining and a good sport, she also had the sob story of going through rehab so I could see why people would vote for her.

thejockey

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2015
keilor
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Boston Red Sox

They've had two male winners so they may have wanted to even it up with two female winners, not saying the result was rigged but it wouldn't surprise me.

Having said that Fiona was entertaining and a good sport, she also had the sob story of going through rehab so I could see why people would vote for her.
The perfect storm to win a comp like this , good on her though

thejockey

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2015
keilor
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Boston Red Sox
Got to be more entertaining than some of the other numpties that are involved.
Did she say she wanted to radio here? She has some pretty decent gigs in the UK , pretty sure she has an MTV contract

But yeah would be a decent improvement non the less

Not everything is rigged plug lol

getgaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 30, 2010
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Miami Heat, Old Easts
Of all the celebs Fiona was the one who grew on me as a person the most.

I only ever really knew of her as a comedian who loved a drink before the show but as the show progressed you understood more about her and her journey. Not all been smooth sailing and the Ron/ Brenda storyline was very funny.

Back