Celebrating our first year of THE MIGHTY THOR

Remove this Banner Ad

My opinion is we're too heavy on the outside currently and have been forced into that via injuries.

It's worked for us, but it hasn't been optimal.

We need 1 more inside player to get the balance right.

This would also free up Sloane to be more of the inside/outside hybrid that he is at his best. Hell, Hampton too.

So you could bring in Brad AND Greenwood, let Hampton and Sloane be our hybrids while still having guys like Rat on the outside.

I wouldn't drop Milera for either of them though, probably drop Douglas unless he learns how to dispose of it again.

I like Rat on the inside. I tend to think that anyone who wants him on the outside is an idiot who doesn't understand football.

Well s**t mate, tell me how you really feel about me.. don't hold back lol.

Rat doesn't have the physicality to play inside currently.

Ignore me, I'm still drunk. But he doesn't need physicality, he just gets the ball and deploys his cloak of invisibility and delivers. Leaving him onheoutside is a waste, your best footballers need to be at the coal face and he's one of our best footballers.

Ignore me, I'm still drunk. But he doesn't need physicality, he just gets the ball and deploys his cloak of invisibility and delivers. Leaving him onheoutside is a waste, your best footballers need to be at the coal face and he's one of our best footballers.

He is good at that, but that's why I think he needs to play like the WCE outsides. Staying 1 step away from the pack to collect the hurried handball (either from our players or intercepted from theirs) and turn it into a quality clearance.

Still drunk?

I like him on the inside too with the way he can move within traffic. Having said that I like how they are using him now combining both, he has outside weapons too.

He is good at that, but that's why I think he needs to play like the WCE outsides. Staying 1 step away from the pack to collect the hurried handball (either from our players or intercepted from theirs) and turn it into a quality clearance.
I think that's the role for Charlie and Milera.

Still drunk?

I like him on the inside too with the way he can move within traffic. Having said that I like how they are using him now combining both, he has outside weapons too.

0.088 at 7am. Saturday 2 weeks ago I blew 0.028 at 3.30pm when I was considering an HJ's run. I rarely drink during the week, but I'm prolific on Friday nights. Really got myself into a groove.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon he will start to play in the back half of the season.

He has proba ly played about 3 games as an actual mid in the SANFL. He is still pretty inexperienced in that role.

Brad Crouch was a great injection for the back half of last season.

This year it will Greenwood.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So with Beech upgraded for CEY, what does that mean for Greenwoods prospects of an upgrade? Is there still a mid season upgrade allowed? Does he need another player to get a LTI?

I think with McGov and Jenkins being out for extended periods, the Beech upgrade is probably a good choice at this point in time, but im pretty keen to see Hugh get a run.

So with Beech upgraded for CEY, what does that mean for Greenwoods prospects of an upgrade? Is there still a mid season upgrade allowed? Does he need another player to get a LTI?

I think with McGov and Jenkins being out for extended periods, the Beech upgrade is probably a good choice at this point in time, but im pretty keen to see Hugh get a run.
We're one short on the main list, so still scope to bring someone up. Difference with Greenwood is I believe the rule with Cat B rookies is you can't move them back down to the rookie list once you upgrade them, so I don't think we'd upgrade him unless we're 100% sure he's going to play.

We still have 2 vacant spots for a rookie upgrade, The 40th spot on the main list and coverage for Davis.
Mid-year I believe there is an allowance for an upgrade, CBA may change that.
And if they want to they can put McGovern on the long-term injury list.
There is not a shortage of upgrade position at this time.

2 on the LTI plus the selection xtra spot from going one short plus the half time upgrade. Even with Beech upgraded, there's s**t tins of room.

We're one short on the main list, so still scope to bring someone up. Difference with Greenwood is I believe the rule with Cat B rookies is you can't move them back down to the rookie list once you upgrade them, so I don't think we'd upgrade him unless we're 100% sure he's going to play.
We still have 2 vacant spots for a rookie upgrade, The 40th spot on the main list and coverage for Davis.
Mid-year I believe there is an allowance for an upgrade, CBA may change that.
And if they want to they can put McGovern on the long-term injury list.
There is not a shortage of upgrade position at this time.
2 on the LTI plus the selection xtra spot from going one short plus the half time upgrade. Even with Beech upgraded, there's s**t tins of room.
Cheers guys. I forgot about Davis. I hope we get 5 games into Greenwood this year, as he'd surely be targetted by rivals in the trade period.

The forecast for Saturday is warm (25 degrees) with a few showers.

What would be more appropriate than to unleash the God of Thunder against the Suns.

Rookie upgrades happen on Thors Day.

Come on Don, it's Thortime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forecast for Saturday is warm (25 degrees) with a few showers.

What would be more appropriate than to unleash the God of Thunder against the Suns.

Rookie upgrades happen on Thors Day.

Come on Don, it's Thortime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deo Thoropolous?

Cancel the Pitchfork and Torches Rally!!!

I'm booking my Grand Final Tickets

Saved by THE MIGHTY THOR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back