I'M BACK

Remove this Banner Ad

GO EAGLES

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
If you don't remember me, I am the dude who predicted the EAGLES would finish high on the ladder in 2011 based on pre season attitude at training.
This is after getting the wooden spoon in 2010.
I also predicted the Eagles would win the premiership in 2018.

I am now predicting that the Eagles if they stick with Kennedy and Hurn will be top 4 in 2022 and will have a tilt at the premiership.

I am certain of this

If you don't remember me, I am the dude who predicted the EAGLES would finish high on the ladder in 2011 based on pre season attitude at training.

I am now predicting that the Eagles if they stick with Kennedy and Hurn will be top 4 in 2022 and will have a tilt at the premiership.

I am certain of this
1629649818876.png

I am certain of this
Great to have you back👍

I am certain of this

You're just hanging on to that limelight mate.

2011 I was impressed but in 2021 mate this gimmick is getting a little stale and coming across as desperation. I'm actually starting to feel embarrassed for you right now with this prediction.
If it's true I will hand in my big footy account you will be regarded as the King again and no one will ever doubt you. Time will tell

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmo: So many turnovers. What can men do against such reckless inside 50s?

Us: Run out with us! Run out and lay a ******* tackle you weak campaigner!

Simmo [A light of determination shines in his eyes]: For friends, families and flags!

Us: For the BigFooty West Coast page. For your people.

Rioli: My Willie is rising.

[We look up at a window to see faint light streaming through. We recall GO EAGLES' words.]

GO EAGLES (voice over): Look to my swerving at first light on the fifth day. At dawn, look to THE EAST.

Simmo: Yes. Yes! The didgeridoos of Birds of Tokyo shall sound at Optus one last time!

Rioli: Yes! [Rioli runs up the steps to the didgeridoo of Birds of Tokyo]

Simmo: Let this be the hour when we tackle for once. Breaking lines! And up the guts! Running hard! And one percenters!

[He mounts the steps and puts on his club polo. The sound of the didgeridoo rumbles through Optus as Willie is blown with gusto]

Simmo: UP THE ******* COASTERS!!!

[Siimo leads the charge out of Optus. Without pause, they storm out of the gate and down the Causeway [* yeah this bit can stay], right into the column of waiting opposition players. In the midst of battle, Simmo looks east and sees a Yellow Peril jumper against the rising sun]

Simmo: GO EAGLES !!

GO EAGLES: Simmo coach stands alone.

Miguel Sanchez : [Coming up from behind] Not alone. [He raises a hand] SYCOPHANTS!!!

[Sycophants move up behind Miguel.]

Simmo: [Looking to the east] Miguel!

Miguel Sanchez :To the coach!!!!

The Sycophants and the Yellow Peril swerve down the slope.

End scene.

Simmo: So many turnovers. What can men do against such reckless inside 50s?

Us: Run out with us! Run out and lay a ******* tackle you weak campaigner!

Simmo [A light of determination shines in his eyes]: For friends, families and flags!

Us: For the BigFooty West Coast page. For your people.

Rioli: My Willie is rising.

[We look up at a window to see faint light streaming through. We recall GO EAGLES' words.]

GO EAGLES (voice over): Look to my swerving at first light on the fifth day. At dawn, look to THE EAST.

Simmo: Yes. Yes! The didgeridoos of Birds of Tokyo shall sound at Optus one last time!

Rioli: Yes! [Rioli runs up the steps to the didgeridoo of Birds of Tokyo]

Simmo: Let this be the hour when we tackle for once. Breaking lines! And up the guts! Running hard! And one percenters!

[He mounts the steps and puts on his club polo. The sound of the didgeridoo rumbles through Optus as Willie is blown with gusto]

Simmo: UP THE ******* COASTERS!!!

[Siimo leads the charge out of Optus. Without pause, they storm out of the gate and down the Causeway [fu** yeah this bit can stay], right into the column of waiting opposition players. In the midst of battle, Simmo looks east and sees a Yellow Peril jumper against the rising sun]

Simmo: GO EAGLES !!

GO EAGLES: Simmo coach stands alone.

Miguel Sanchez : [Coming up from behind] Not alone. [He raises a hand] SYCOPHANTS!!!

[Sycophants move up behind Miguel.]

Simmo: [Looking to the east] Miguel!

Miguel Sanchez :To the coach!!!!

The Sycophants and the Yellow Peril swerve down the slope.

End scene.

Post of the year!! Brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back