I'm bored - name your film/TV dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
You're charged with putting together a 5-strong group comprised of film and Tv characters to, I don't know, beat the f*** out of some Nazis or something. You can't have super heroes, that's the only stipulation.

My squad:
The Hound - GOT. Hard bastard, swears a lot, likes a drink, provided he's not infected and fighting a girl he seems virtually incapable of being beaten in combat.

Conan The Barbarian. Crushes his enemies, sees them driven before him, hears the lamentation of their women. Seems impervious to anything other than Trees of Woe. Can operate a mill if required.

Marv - Sin City. Harder than a coffin nail, likes beer and hookers, likes torture, good with saws, axes, also seemingly impossible to kill unless using repeated electrical charges.

Doc Holiday - Tombstone. Ace gunslinger, never misses, quicker than other noted stars like Johnny Ringo, not worried by illnesses despite a tendency to exaggerate them (Oh i wasn't as sick as I made out)

Micky - Snatch. Can beat the piss out of anyone, likes a punt, impossible to track down if you're a member of the constabulary

* I'm bored.

I've been thinking about this, actually. But limited to the current crop of television cop shows.

1. Hetty Lang - NCIS LA
2. Spencer Reid - Criminal Minds
3. Hank Voight - Chicago PD
4. Olivia Benson - SVU
5. Abby Sciuto - NCIS
6. Maura Isles - Rizzoli and Isles

Ugh. I love but simoultaneously loathe Reid.

The Charlie's Angels, Buffy and Max from Dark Angel.

The film is a private thing I shoot at various exotic resorts.

Oh wait, we need to defeat supervillains. Can we make the film after we make light work of them?

Cheers !

Alba was insanely hot in that show.

Also which charlies angels?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back