I'm disgusted.

Remove this Banner Ad

It has been reported in the Herald Sun, that the only coach worse the Goorjian has been signed up by the Giants, Mark Wright.

My God... what a disgrace.

This idiot makes Goorjian's record look positively sensational. In his three seasons with the Dandenong Ranges (WNBL), he couldn't get past the first round of the playoffs once, twice against all conceivable common sense he won Coach of the Year. And this side contained Penny Taylor, Ally Douglas, Emily McInerney and Jessica Bibby. Last season was tough, without Bibby for the season and Douglas for half a season, but he has no excuses for the first two seasons as Dandenong had one of the strongest line ups ever seen in the WNBL.

I feel sorry for the Giants. They've lost a lot of quality players, and now they have an imbecile to coach a team that is going to be below par to begin with. At least the Cannons won't get the Wooden Spoon this season.

Isn't Wright currently coaching in the second tier women's competition? For Nunawading?

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Isn't Wright currently coaching in the second tier women's competition? For Nunawading?

I think he coaches Dandenong in SEABL during the offseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back