Premiership Player
Jan 28, 2001
at home :)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Hi everyone

only two weeks to go how cool is that! as usual I am excited and can't wait for the season to begin.

I should tell you that my fav crows player is the very sexy Mark Stevens!

anyway hope to talk to you all again soon

k
xx

Hi kbcrowgirl!

I was looking forward to going down to Footy Park to watch the trial game this Friday, but if it's going to be 39 degrees, forget it!! It's a shame that the NZ game won't be on TV, but at least 5AA will be calling it.

Gary Ayres said that he's going to play a few players out of position in the trial games. The mind boggles. Does that mean they're going to in their correct positions?

Did any one notice Gary's hair on TV the other night? He looked like he's had gold highlights put through!!! Surely not, maybe it was a dare!

Originally posted by Spogs:
Gary Ayres said that he's going to play a few players out of position in the trial games. The mind boggles. Does that mean they're going to in their correct positions?

Macca at full back. Kane Johnson in the ruck (hey someone has to fill Trent's shoes). I think Richo is starting on a half back flank.

Originally posted by Crow54:
Did any one notice Gary's hair on TV the other night? He looked like he's had gold highlights put through!!! Surely not, maybe it was a dare!

BRING BACK THE MULLETT!!

I havent seen him on TV this year...I'll have a look on Friday night if he makes on the news.

Jerome

Sorry Crow54, maybe you should go back to bagging Port Supporters. Especially if Gary Ayers hair is the only thing you can talk about. I'm suprised it didn't make front page of the paper.

[This message has been edited by carb70 (edited 01 February 2001).]

Well Crab70, after all that news about your Best and Fairest wanting to quit the Club, there wasn't much room for Gary's hair!!

Well Crab70, after all that news about your Best and Fairest wanting to quit the Club, there wasn't much room for Gary's hair!!

LOL
smile.gif

And people say were the unstable club in SA!

Atleast our players dont have bitchfights during preseason
smile.gif

Go crows!!!!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by QT:
LOL
smile.gif

And people say were the unstable club in SA!

Atleast our players dont have bitchfights during preseason
smile.gif

Go crows!!!!

Thats great QT. Its great to see its all love and happiness down at Crowland. I'm so happy that everybody at the club gets on so well.

I have a few questons though. Has Shaun Rehn washed any cars lately?.

Has Tony Modra been signed to any new long term contracts?.

Have McDermott, McGuinness and A.Jarman been told that they are still required players?.

Does Robert Shaw still have the full backing from the board?.

Has Pittman been called pathetic lately?.

Don't bother to answer these questons. I already know the answers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by carb70:
Thats great QT. Its great to see its all love and happiness down at Crowland. I'm so happy that everybody at the club gets on so well.

I have a few questons though. Has Shaun Rehn washed any cars lately?.

Has Tony Modra been signed to any new long term contracts?.

Have McDermott, McGuinness and A.Jarman been told that they are still required players?.

Does Robert Shaw still have the full backing from the board?.

Has Pittman been called pathetic lately?.

Don't bother to answer these questons. I already know the answers.

I know the answer to all those questions: All of those dramas are old news! Been and gone done and dusted. It's all in the past old son.

However, I could be a real smartarse and ask some questions about former Port stars whose grudges are still current questions like - Has Mr Granger been to any reunions lately? has Mr Cahill gotten over the providing info to opponents scandal? I could push those questions further and point out that Port have a nice little history of players leaving this club,in a less than happy state.
In this case I won't be a smartarse. I'll leave this alone and not seek any answers from you as - and you've summed it up quite well - I already know the answers.

Jerome

Jerome, I will simply anwser your queston by saying, the club will always be bigger than any induvidual.

i really dont think you guys have got too much to be excited about.......
Although once you lose interest in your own team you can always follow the rejuvanated shaun Rehn at the mighty hawks as they demolish all before them....... well most of the time unless we play carlton or essendon.... Hope you have a better season than i predict though.... actually who am i kidding... Hope you finish down the bottom of the ladder since you thrashed us last year......

I second that dutchy_rules, besides, you can't expect too much from Mr Excitable himself, Gary Ayres.

TheGlove

I know what you are trying to say ant.... It is the start of the year and ALL supporters feel their club will do well. Adelaide have had their fair share of arsy luck so it must be time to head for the lower bowels of the ladder. Especially with that Ayres moron as coach.

I will give credit where it is due though. You do have a handful of good players.

TheGlove

[This message has been edited by TheGlove (edited 08 February 2001).]

Originally posted by Jerome:
I know the answer to all those questions: All of those dramas are old news! Been and gone done and dusted. It's all in the past old son.

However, I could be a real smartarse and ask some questions about former Port stars whose grudges are still current questions like - Has Mr Granger been to any reunions lately? has Mr Cahill gotten over the providing info to opponents scandal? I could push those questions further and point out that Port have a nice little history of players leaving this club,in a less than happy state.
In this case I won't be a smartarse. I'll leave this alone and not seek any answers from you as - and you've summed it up quite well - I already know the answers.

Jerome

Jerome...any board members been sacked just so one certain individual can get extra votes to be put on the board lately???
I think we all know that answer

Originally posted by TheGlove:

fair share of arsy luck

B]

Arsy luck?? Are an ignoramus or something?? If you are refering to our premierships, it was not because of luck that we won them, it was because of our great play. Trust me, we've had a bit of bad luck along the way to so don't tell me we've been blessed with good luck recently. That's a ridiculous comment.

I'm glad though you have acknowledged our few good players, how 'noble' of you.
rolleyes.gif

The Glove, I realise you think I'm overly positive about the Crows chances this season just because the games are about to start but I'll reiterate once more for you, I am genuinely confident that we'll have a very good 2000.

ANT,C54, and every other crows supporter on this Thread, we shouldnt worry about what evryone says, we know our club better than them....To say we won back to back premierships by fluke????HAHAHAHAHAHAHA typical braindead response. And good luck to the hawthorn doctors, who will be paid more overtime this eyar since they have to deal with Shaun Rehn's dodgy knee!!

GO CROWS!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back