I'm feeling Tyred

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to ..... retire to bed.....

Feeling pretty flat now that Tiggy has retyred for the evening.

What a let down :thumbsdown:
How deflating
Tread carefully :oops:
LtC800C.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And i thought i had sleeping problems, i never see you sleep either, are you an extra from the walking dead cast too?:cool:
I'd be a little worried if you did see me sleeping o_O

I work nights so I'm always awake.

why not watch the game replay, im up to Levi kicking their first goal :D
Watching it twice was enough me :thumbsdown:

NorthernLights did you like this because you miss Levi or because you take pleasure in my misery? :rolleyes:

Watching it twice was enough me :thumbsdown:

NorthernLights did you like this because you miss Levi or because you take pleasure in my misery? :rolleyes:
None of the above. Because I knew you'd get rustled over a simple like. :p

You can have Levi (you're welcome by the way), we only want loyal players at North. ;)

None of the above. Because I knew you'd get rustled over a simple like. :p

You can have Levi (you're welcome by the way), we only want loyal players at North. ;)
Like Higgins, Waite, Dal Santo and Nahas? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I initially wrote a somewhat melty, TLDR post in response to you but I deleted it because you'd have enjoyed it too much and anyway who cares lol

Like Higgins, Waite, Dal Santo and Nahas? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I initially wrote a somewhat melty, TLDR post in response to you but I deleted it because you'd have enjoyed it too much and anyway who cares lol
I meant loyalty to North.

I don't care about players leaving to come to us, I just don't want anyone who doesn't want to play for us (Levi, Gibson). I don't need to worry about the culture at other s**t clubs lol

I meant loyalty to North.

I don't care about players leaving to come to us, I just don't want anyone who doesn't want to play for us (Levi, Gibson). I don't need to worry about the culture at other s**t clubs lol
Well I don't care about Norf so save your goo for Brett ;)

Unlike Tiggy's tyre, you Norf flogs are full of hot air :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back