Universal Love I'm getting a tattoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all

If Freo win the premiership ill be getting a tattoo of Fremantle 2022 Premiers. I promised my daughter. She wants it to say Flagmantle however I've chosen not to.

Who else will be getting a premiership tattoo if they win?
Has to be flagmantle

I asked my tattooist to put Flagmantle in a very private place. Unfortunately he ran out of space and could only fit FLAGMAN, who says size doesn't matter???

At least now I guess I can get a job working on the railway. :(
Wow I'm impressed you fit that many letters!!!

I wouldve probably stopped at Flag...

That reminds of an old joke.

David loved his girlfriend, would do anything for her. Once they were engaged he thought that he'd show her how much by getting a tattoo. So off he goes to the tattoo parlour and gets her name engraved on his member. At full mast, "WENDY" is proudly displayed, however at normal times, only the "WY" was visible.

Anyway, the pair get married and are off travelling for their honeymoon, when one day at a truckstop, Dave notices the guy next to him also had a "WY" tattoo on his johnoson. Plucking up some courage, he starts up a conversation, "so," he says, "do you also have a girl called Wendy that you love?"

"What do you mean?" The stranger enquired

"Your tattoo, I notice, that like mine, it says "WY""

"Oh, no, nothing like that." The stranger responded, zipping himself up. "Mine says "Welcome to Wooroomooloo and have a nice day."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back