footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Not the most intuitive process, but have managed to navigate the ticketing operators sh1tfest. Level 1, aisle 39. Come on you ****ing RWB legends, I've waited nearly 18 months for this.

GO DOGS... YEEEEHHAAAA! :bulldogs: :largeredcircle: :mwcirlce: :largebluecircle:

1616473527056.png

Not the most intuitive process, but have managed to navigate the ticketing operators sh1tfest. Level 1, aisle 39. Come on you ****ing RWB legends, I've waited nearly 18 months for this.

GO DOGS... YEEEEHHAAAA! :bulldogs: :largeredcircle: :mwcirlce: :largebluecircle:

View attachment 1084075

And $2 welcome back pies ;)

I actually find Ticketmaster much easier than Ticketek. Certainly easier to reject seats and look for others.

Yes, you can still enter your barcode as a member to get the $0-$10 seats.
Thanks :) Why does the SMS say "Your member onsale for Rd2 v West Coast @ Marvel is from 5pm today, til 9am Wed 24/3."?

I tried again just now and it worked [didn't previously] but only got one barcode whereas I have multiple memberships. Will email the club.

Thanks :) Why does the SMS say "Your member onsale for Rd2 v West Coast @ Marvel is from 5pm today, til 9am Wed 24/3."?

I tried again just now and it worked [didn't previously] but only got one barcode whereas I have multiple memberships. Will email the club.

Those time slots were exclusively for that priority level of member. After that it was thrown open for sale to the general public meanwhile still giving members their entitlements.

We have a chequered relationship and history with emails from membership. Although lately we seem to be killed with kindness where I receive an email and so does my son for the same family members, with follow up reminders as well.

Those time slots were exclusively for that priority level of member. After that it was thrown open for sale to the general public meanwhile still giving members their entitlements.

We have a chequered relationship and history with emails from membership. Although lately we seem to be killed with kindness where I receive an email and so does my son for the same family members, with follow up reminders as well.
They replied!!

I tried to get tickets using my

membership card and they want to charge me $37.

WTF? Am I missing something?
I was booking two $10 seats next to each other and it came up as one at $10 and the other $37 or something. Did it again and it worked

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ticketmaster is crap. No contact phone number just an online enquiry which I have done do not expect a reply. Did not receive mobile ticket either through mobile app or sms my mobile number is correct and cannot print a ticket with a barcode just an email with seat and booking reference without barcode and saying this is not a ticket for entry you need a mobile ticket. I am going to bring this email and members ticket but do expect to get past the marvel gestapo in these covid times. Just crap will get there early so will have time to get home if as expected I am refused entry.

Ticketmaster is crap. No contact phone number just an online enquiry which I have done do not expect a reply. Did not receive mobile ticket either through mobile app or sms my mobile number is correct and cannot print a ticket with a barcode just an email with seat and booking reference without barcode and saying this is not a ticket for entry you need a mobile ticket. I am going to bring this email and members ticket but do expect to get past the marvel gestapo in these covid times. Just crap will get there early so will have time to get home if as expected I am refused entry.
I can get a ticket for you?

That's bizarre. I didn't receive an SMS (unlike Ticketek) just an email confirmation. However my tickets are there via either the online account or through the app under My Events, then View barcode.

The good thing with Ticketmaster is you can swipe through your tickets whereas with Ticketek I had to go into each link separately for each ticket.

** Just as a tip for future matches where you need to buy through Ticketek. I had the privilege of attending the Michael Gudinski Memorial on Wednesday night, tickets were issued through Ticketek. I received 2 sms links and the email confirmation, but could not see my tickets anywhere. Same with the match at the MCG.

By early afternoon on the day of the memorial I was starting to panic. I sent an online request and messaged Ticketek on Twitter thinking I won't hear anything. I was then deluged by Customer Care people. They re-sent the SMS links which still didn't work.
THEN a consultant said to delete the app from my phone as it was causing some problems.

As soon as I did that the SMS links took me to my tickets and I could also see them in my online account.

I've noticed a few people say the links in the sms didn't take them to the tickets, so that might be the issue.

Log in to your ticketmaster account and you will be able to access the tickets through there

Nope. Clicked on the members button and entered my barcodes.
I think there might not have been many cheap seats available and they’re gone

I just bought three Level 1 tickets. One adult and 2 junior. Two were for Silver members who had reserved seats last year so they were $10 and $5.
The Junior Bronze member who didn't have a reserved seat last year was $17.

Level 3 seats (incl Lev 3 Premium) came up as $0 for all three.

Back