I'm Issuing a Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a young kid down the road in the U\16 State Volleyball squad and one of their key exercises is doing this exercise . He and his team mates can do it for 4 minutes . He showed me his vertical leap and it is insane . He launches him self at least 55cm high off 3 steps .He said that he had been doing the exercise since he was 13 years of age and his coaches have been using the exercise for over 10 years with all State Squads .

I'm just glad to see the exercise had such a stunning impact on the performance of the reserves last season
I spoke to Mr Pink and he said that they couldn't get to the Pool enough to give it a serious trail .

Distressed Demon rescued in pool training incident
https://www.afl.com.au/news/author/damian-barrett

MELBOURNE'S Christian Petracca had to be rescued in a pool training incident gone wrong on Tuesday.

Petracca had pushed himself to the brink of unconsciousness in an underwater exercise at Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre.

The Demons forward and his teammates had been required to hold medicine balls under water in a professionally supervised hypoxic session.

Hey Coulda, not sure if youre still around but i want you to know that a couple of years ago i started doing a variation of your exercise, 2 x 30 seconds at full intensity between each lap, anyway as i did this my core/hip strength really went up and i became a much improved inline player to the point that it is a major aspect of my game. Hope this vindicates you mate

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back