Media "I'm no spammer" NYE Resolutions and a Challenge for Serial_Thrilla

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been a taciturn fellow for umpteen centuries. Some days my quill balks at scrawling more than 100 words. The ink well runs dry and the papyrus is in short supply.

This is not the case for the nerdling serial_thrilla . He has spouted over the Board like the blood flowing from the severed artery of a hypertensive Muddiemoose

There have been many erudite data presentations and analyses presented in my short time here. Unhappily S_T has done none of these. He possesses the same ability to interpret data as WaynesWorld19 - ie nada.

Many believe he is lost in the same wit and intelligence free by-pass as Wayneo. A few most uncharitable folk have suggested he is an alt for the happily departed WW19.

With the AceAndy defection to Qacker's World Series Bingo, s_t has stepped up to the leadership of the 'dreary drastic Drags'. In S.30 the forgettable footnote Club came to attention by boring the crap out of people with mindless spamming and lamentable drags' gifs on loop.

It is time s_t stepped up. With this in mind a large group of anonymous well wishers (sadly I was excluded) got together and constructed the following for serial_thrilla.

NY Resolution 1 - serial_thrilla will forego mindless spamming in favour of some quality in match threads.

It is suggested he use Kennedy Parker as his role model. Apparently* Clod went through a crazed spammer phase and transformed into an entertaining quality poster.

NY Resolution 2 - serial_thrilla will complete a very basic data analysis course

I am sure there are a couple of folk about who can mentor you in the basics. TJASTA can probably help.

The Challenges - serial_thrilla will drop himself if he exceeds 80 posts in a match thread, apply the same rule to non rook team mates and allow only one post of a dragon gif in a match thread.

If you do not accept you are a Squib.

Do you really need two thread on this? Just create one thread called “Horries NY Challenges”

Meh. Merge them if you like. I thought you would at least enjoy your own stand alone thread.

I have been a taciturn fellow for umpteen centuries. Some days my quill balks at scrawling more than 100 words. The ink well runs dry and the papyrus is in short supply.

This is not the case for the nerdling serial_thrilla . He has spouted over the Board like the blood flowing from the severed artery of a hypertensive Muddiemoose

There have been many erudite data presentations and analyses presented in my short time here. Unhappily S_T has done none of these. He possesses the same ability to interpret data as WaynesWorld19 - ie nada.

Many believe he is lost in the same wit and intelligence free by-pass as Wayneo. A few most uncharitable folk have suggested he is an alt for the happily departed WW19.

With the AceAndy defection to Qacker's World Series Bingo, s_t has stepped up to the leadership of the 'dreary drastic Drags'. In S.30 the forgettable footnote Club came to attention by boring the crap out of people with mindless spamming and lamentable drags' gifs on loop.

It is time s_t stepped up. With this in mind a large group of anonymous well wishers (sadly I was excluded) got together and constructed the following for serial_thrilla.

NY Resolution 1 - serial_thrilla will forego mindless spamming in favour of some quality in match threads.

It is suggested he use Kennedy Parker as his role model. Apparently* Clod went through a crazed spammer phase and transformed into an entertaining quality poster.

NY Resolution 2 - serial_thrilla will complete a very basic data analysis course

I am sure there are a couple of folk about who can mentor you in the basics. TJASTA can probably help.

The Challenges - serial_thrilla will drop himself if he exceeds 80 posts in a match thread, apply the same rule to non rook team mates and allow only one post of a dragon gif in a match thread.

Needs more pictures and gifs
Slabs of text can’t hold my attention

Needs more pictures and gifs
Slabs of text can’t hold my attention

Is this how Daniel Andrews should’ve presented his press conferences?

I am one of the great bingo players in the country. Now stop tagging me you old fool.

Look I know it will be a struggle for myself but I will aim to keep it under the 80 posts per match thread.

heh heh heh... nerdling

IMG_0986.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you really need two thread on this? Just create one thread called “Horries NY Challenges”
there is another option
your move MODERATOR

there is another option
your move MODERATOR
Hi JackBero. How many alts does NaturalDisaster have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back