Media I'm no Squib. NYE Resolutions and a Challenge for Turbo

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, one of my most hated/least liked colors.
Being a girl (three older brothers), my parents went overboard with the “girl” thing. 🙄 My bedroom walls were the color of Pepto Bismol.
Yuck!

Yeah, I know...TMI. 😄

Hmmmm and maybe your parents dressed you up like this?

1609490926887.png

I used to do martial arts mate,

I loved footy too but had to stop due to medical reasons.

Still probably fitter than you
“Martial arts”

86A5D8DF-1BC0-4DE6-85D5-38DA71D29CF5.gif
...as I said.

How nerdy do you have to be to be posting new threads in the SFA just before midnight on New Years Eve?

This "soft utensil" was out celebrating with their friends, not on a text-based Fantasy footy game on a forum called BigFooty.
Do you mouth breathers play werewolf in real life as well?

werewolf is sh*t tho
got to your local larping club Tigerturbulance, you would get the same experience without wasting bytes on utter sh*t

The fact you know what that is ... I had to google larping .. concerns me TJ ...

werewolf is sh*t tho
got to your local larping club Tigerturbulance, you would get the same experience without wasting bytes on utter sh*t

and yet there you are, a respected regular WW player.

MC: wot? i just wanna how come he knows so much about LARPing?

TJASTA: It's called an education.

I'm sorry that during my day to day work/life activities, I have never crossed swords or felt the need to cross swords with a larper ....

I'm sorry that during my day to day work/life activities, I have never crossed swords or felt the need to cross swords with a larper ....
You haven’t? The opportunity arises more than you think. 😉
Here we have a classic fencing/sword play action...

You haven’t? The opportunity arises more than you think. 😉
Here we have a classic fencing/sword play action...

You dag! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about that time at the urinals? Don't tell me you've already forgotten

What about that time at the urinals? Don't tell me you've already forgotten

Dunno couldn't see your tooth pick over my didgeridoo.

And here you are in the Sweet FA, playing for a team called the Las Vegas Bears, interacting with people online, discussing the term LARPing. At least the LARPers go outside before getting their role playing on.

And here you are in the Sweet FA, playing for a team called the Las Vegas Bears, interacting with people online, discussing the term LARPing. At least the LARPers go outside before getting their role playing on.

Its a conundrum .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back