I'm sorry

Remove this Banner Ad

Lolz I’m driving to Melbs to see Maxy Maynard kid. Sorry not sorry.
Standing room only. Ooh and I’ll watch a Glenelg guy after two knees rock it.
Um is this in the right thread? I can't make an ounce of sense out of most of that.
Yeah I’m good at that,
Just ask Morganashlee
But anyways go ahead brah
* I just read this pile of s**t and thought “of course Red Mist posted this random jumble of letters in here”. Then I scrolled down.

Red pissed. Never fails

I still can't work out who the Glenelg guy with two knees is...
Probably the guy who sold him the 6 pack he had for breakfast.

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
fu** I just read this pile of s**t and thought “of course Red Mist posted this random jumble of letters in here”. Then I scrolled down.

Red pi**ed. Never fails
Well of course Ash. I enjoyed the game though.

I wish this apology could reach the people that have most likely blocked me - especially the ones who did so after last weekend - as it's mainly directed at them.

In no particular order:

jmac70
Aishole
Good_Old
Maggie5
TradeDraft

There's probably far more.
Does anyone know if i'm able to DM people who have blocked me? I imagine no.
I’ve unblocked you dude. Let’s ride this Magpie all the way to the promised land.

MAGP1ES

Senior List
Oct 30, 2006
in a house
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dear Collingwood Bigfooty members,

I have just finished watching the documentary that aired tonight (Collingwood from the inside out) and I am feeling deep regret for the way I have acted towards the players and other forum members of this great club during the last few months.

From bagging out fringe players to some of the disgusting comments I condoned and made last week regarding one of our players and a potential injury he may have had.
I made an arse of myself and have no doubt ended up on many ignore lists - and rightly so.

I am sorry. I am sorry for forgetting how human these people are. I am sorry for forgetting that we are all here for the same reason and we should all consider ourselves a family.
My pledge from this point on is to not be fair weather. To not be consistently negative and angry at how many injuries we have or that we only won by x amount of points instead of by 10 goals. To never bag out and turn on our own - and that includes us here.

I love this club so God damn much.....Regardless of what happens on Friday night or for the rest of the season, let's get behind these boys.... We can make amends for the final game of last season. And if not, then that's ok too. We'll come back better and stronger in 2020.

Love you all.
Wicksy

Great post.

May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio
Just two more wins and we'll all be enveloped in the euphoria of victory. As a symbol of camaraderie all blocks should be removed. Let's unite and celebrate together. :rainbow:

If we win we can even unblock some of our delicious Tiger supporting friends so that we can discuss our euphoria in a sensible manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL

I have just finished watching the documentary that aired tonight (Collingwood from the inside out) and I am feeling deep regret for the way I have acted towards the players and other forum members of this great club during the last few months.

From bagging out fringe players to some of the disgusting comments I condoned and made last week regarding one of our players and a potential injury he may have had.
I made an arse of myself and have no doubt ended up on many ignore lists - and rightly so.

I am sorry. I am sorry for forgetting how human these people are. I am sorry for forgetting that we are all here for the same reason and we should all consider ourselves a family.
My pledge from this point on is to not be fair weather. To not be consistently negative and angry at how many injuries we have or that we only won by x amount of points instead of by 10 goals. To never bag out and turn on our own - and that includes us here.

I love this club so God damn much.....Regardless of what happens on Friday night or for the rest of the season, let's get behind these boys.... We can make amends for the final game of last season. And if not, then that's ok too. We'll come back better and stronger in 2020.

Love you all.
Wicksy

Don't worry about it too much re.. we're not all perfect. Occasionally when we kick the pill it skews off the side of the boot re. That's life. Was doing a Perry Hislop in me backyard dis mornin and normally I'm a great kick off the pill.. but look at what happened here re.. I shanked it re. But I picked up the pill and had another go at it.. that's life re.

20190920_081346.jpg

Last edited:

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood

Love you all.
Wicksy

Relax on yourself man, you're a human. I know what you're feeling though - some of my posts are such toxic drivel haha. We're complex creatures ESPECIALLY when coupled when passion. We all love this club and even the negative comments are spurred from the exact same place as the positive ones. A love and passion for the club, team and colours!

Good post though my friend. Self reflection and realisation is an admirable trait!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clippers, Daniel Ricciardo Racing
Relax on yourself man, you're a human. I know what you're feeling though - some of my posts are such toxic drivel haha. We're complex creatures ESPECIALLY when coupled when passion. We all love this club and even the negative comments are spurred from the exact same place as the positive ones. A love and passion for the club, team and colours!

Good post though my friend. Self reflection and realisation is an admirable trait!

Thanks dude. Pretty overwhelmed by the response and I'm glad I opened the discussion for others. I feel much better in myself since trying to be more positive.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
i'm sorry that i kicked that dog when i was 13. It had bitten me but I probably over-reacted. I'm obviously paying for the bad karma this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back