Imagine a world...

Remove this Banner Ad

Where Drew gets the protection from the umps that Jenkins and Walker got tonight.
Best bit was in last term when Cheney clobbered Waite in head and Talia elbowed Drew in throat.
Play on!!!
Haha I was thinking of how many TVs you put your foot thru with every s**t call SW.

Maybe we should start a dedicated thread to rate the umpiring out of 10 after every game? We could call it the Scottywipers Maggot Rater.

PS tonight they were a comfortable 1/10

He doesn't berate umpires like a Cloke or J.Reiwoldt does......it's because of that I think Drew usually does get those frees. Not so tonight but he'll get his share during the year.

Dish has been pig rooted by opp players for years. The number of holds and scrags he has to put up with every game that the maggots ignore, beggars belief.

Last edited:
Where Drew gets the protection from the umps that Jenkins and Walker got tonight.
Best bit was in last term when Cheney clobbered Waite in head and Talia elbowed Drew in throat.
Play on!!!
I like how Wayne Campbell liked this post. :stern look

That being said Spot On Chip. :stern look

I have a lot of respect for the tough job umpires do, and I don't think they deliberately and consciously cheat or favour one side, but *blows air noisily through teeth, Laidley-style* there was some inconsistent and frustrating decision-making going on last night. I'll be nice and put it down to them being rusty like the players.

You can add dropping the ball rule too.

Adelaide player gets tackled, drops ball, play on. Another Crows player picks it up and gets tackled and drops the ball too. Play on :mad:. Third crows player picks up the ball and again gets tackled. Free kick to us.
Thank you smurfs in green.

Last edited:
My favorite bit was the two throws/htb's on half forward for the Crows in the fourth quarter, no free kick, then the Atley turnover 30 seconds later, wouldn't have happened if the umpire actually did the job he's being paid to do.

Drew was treated fairly imo. He flails his arms around when being held, so you can normally pick it.The problem was htb, where we got molested on both sides of the ball.

You can add dropping the ball rule too.

Adelaide player gets tackled, drops ball, play on. Another Crows player picks it up and gets tackled and drops the ball too. Play on :mad:. Third crows player picks up the ball and again gets tackled. Free kick too us.
Thank you smurfs in green.

Right in front of me. RIGHT. IN FRONT. OF ME!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drew was treated fairly imo. He flails his arms around when being held, so you can normally pick it.The problem was htb, where we got molested on both sides of the ball.

Drew's first goal. He's about to mark when his opponent running back, makes front on contact, not watching the ball. It's not a question or an interpretation. Just a straight free kick every day of the week. Luckily Drew was able to retrieve the spill and snap true.

Also, important to note: if you tackle an opponent with the ball and throw him to ground, he gets a free kick. If you are in a marking contest and your opponent throws you to ground, he's allowed to take the mark.

Our players need to learn that circa 2016, the only legal tackle is when your opponent doesn't have the ball.

worst part was when drew's legs were taken out and he was penalised for it
Yeah that was a corker - literally.

Dish was very lucky he wasn't in getting scans for an ACL this morning.

That example was the EXACT reason why they created the rule, yet Dish got penalised... mind boggling..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back