immaturity

Remove this Banner Ad

ah_19

Team Captain
Nov 25, 2000
perth
Other Teams
eagles
could you people please stop arguing wtih suzi, i really dont want to click on a thread and read you guys squabbling wtih her, its really annoying and not what i come on this forum for. While i dont know him/her if they happen to be annoying just ignore them. its not that hard, dont reply, dont mention and save the rest of us the annoyance of it.

thank you

Originally posted by ah_19
could you people please stop arguing wtih suzi, i really dont want to click on a thread and read you guys squabbling wtih her, its really annoying and not what i come on this forum for. While i dont know him/her if they happen to be annoying just ignore them. its not that hard, dont reply, dont mention and save the rest of us the annoyance of it.

thank you

No.

I've read your posts and think you're an idiot too.

If you don't like it, don't come in.

Thank you.

Re: Re: immaturity

Originally posted by Voice of Reason

No.

I've read your posts and think you're an idiot too.

If you don't like it, don't come in.

Thank you.

Well that was...harsh. I can see his point. What's the use of half of us putting Ken Judge's Love Child on Ignore if everyone else feels the need to quote her in vast globs just for their amusement? It's not like she has ever added anything intelligent to the board, unlike (to a certain extent) our resident annoyances kuepper and phatandphreaky ;)

Re: Re: Re: immaturity

Originally posted by Mr Eagle

Well that was...harsh. I can see his point. What's the use of half of us putting Ken Judge's Love Child on Ignore if everyone else feels the need to quote her in vast globs just for their amusement? It's not like she has ever added anything intelligent to the board, unlike (to a certain extent) our resident annoyances kuepper and phatandphreaky ;)

No worries. I'm just trying to maintain my reputation for evil criticism.

You may not be aware that ah_19 is the dangerous lunatic and conspiracy theorist who on the Society and Culture board seriously argued that the Mossad was responsible for the September 11 attacks and that it was all a great plot etc etc etc.

I'm happy to ignore both the lovely Suzie and ah_19 from now on - was just teasing a bit. Well, a lot. I've had my fun. Game over.

• Banned
the sad fact wtih the majority of my posts regarding s11 is the fact that all the replies were like yours, "youre an idiot cos you dont beleive in what everyone else does", not ONE reply had anything wtih atempted logic or reason in it, like "i know you beleive that ah_19 but the proof below is that its not like that, here is the proof etc etc etc..."
why do you call yourself voice of reason? if you are use it

from an article
--------

An example of this was in Germany when Adolf Hitler wanted to pass 'anti-terrorist' legislation. Hitler wanted the power to detain people without question and hold them in custody without a court hearing. The people of Germany wanted no such thing. So Hitler had the Reichtag building burned to the ground. He then blamed terrorists for this terrible crime. The media portrayed the event as a danger to society and people's welfare. The people demanded something be done so Hitler introduced his new anti-terrorist legislation with the people's consent. I hope this method sounds familiar to you because it is used in all aspects and at all levels of society. Pay attention to the anti-terrorist legislation being passed due to terrorist incidents which are occuring today. The people who do not understand these things are simply being decieved and yet know it not.
----------------------------

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/awaken/index.htm

i think this is a great introductory article for those who thinks conspiracies are crazy, like it says, if they didnt exist, how did hitler come to power, how did communism fall, how did communism rise, isnt that the job of the cia? fo counter them and to implement them?? or dont they exist?

sorry for posting non wce stuff on here, but i had to reply to vor's comments,

Yea well I think we all need to take a breath. This is the best board on bigfooty and we need to keep it that way. What people say on other boards or fora doesn't matter...it's this one that does. And whilst people accept Kuepper how can they not accept Suzi. For me, if it were possible I'd ban both!!! Suzi is over the top but Kuepper is that nastiest and most vile troll I've ever heard on any forum, I wont reply to his posts and neither will I to Suzi now I know she is not an Eagles supporter.

thank you

You are spot on with that ah_19.

They're an immature lot.

If you dont like it...dont read them...simple.....

Suzi is such an annoying little tart, its hard not to hit out at her and her constant bullsh*t and lies.......

Frodo wiped the tears from his eyes long enough to sob ...
Kuepper is that nastiest and most vile troll I've ever heard on any forum, I wont reply to his posts ...
AHAHAHAH, now there's an on-line sad.

Cry me a river Frodo, a troll isnt someone who disagrees with another poster, a troll is one who makes comments liek the above, off topic and written for the sole purpose to inflame.

When, for example, I point out the erorr in your logic re: WCE propping up FReo, and I highlight the indian pacific fiasco, that isnt a toll, it is an on topic post - just because it shows you to be incorrect, doesnt mean you have to sulk ;)

Anyway, that post made my morning, I am still laughing here, keep up the good work ... and don't forget you could have a cry to Bluey maybe, he may ban me ... just for you. :D

Originally posted by Goldenblue
If you dont like it...dont read them...simple.....

Suzi is such an annoying little tart, its hard not to hit out at her and her constant bullsh*t and lies.......

Also you and your mates rude behaviour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the sad fact wtih the majority of my posts regarding s11 is the fact that all the replies were like yours, "youre an idiot cos you dont beleive in what everyone else does", not ONE reply had anything wtih atempted logic or reason in it, like "i know you beleive that ah_19 but the proof below is that its not like that, here is the proof etc etc etc..."
why do you call yourself voice of reason? if you are use it

from an article
--------
An example of this was in Germany when Adolf Hitler wanted to pass 'anti-terrorist' legislation. Hitler wanted the power to detain people without question and hold them in custody without a court hearing. The people of Germany wanted no such thing. So Hitler had the Reichtag building burned to the ground. He then blamed terrorists for this terrible crime. The media portrayed the event as a danger to society and people's welfare. The people demanded something be done so Hitler introduced his new anti-terrorist legislation with the people's consent. I hope this method sounds familiar to you because it is used in all aspects and at all levels of society. Pay attention to the anti-terrorist legislation being passed due to terrorist incidents which are occuring today. The people who do not understand these things are simply being decieved and yet know it not.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/awaken/index.htm

i think this is a great introductory article for those who thinks conspiracies are crazy, like it says, if they didnt exist, how did hitler come to power, how did communism fall, how did communism rise, isnt that the job of the cia? fo counter them and to implement them?? or dont they exist?

sorry for posting non wce stuff on here, but i had to reply to vor's comments,

ah_19

I shall not be replying to any further comment you put on the Eagles board (unless you are in fact an Eagles fan, if so, please say), nor to anything from suzi olsen going forward, because this is the clear wish of the majority of Eagles supporters on here - and I value and respect their views (personally I'm happy to fight to the death, but that's just me).

However, when I get time, I will reason with you on the appropriate board, Society and Culture, about conspiracies, conspiracy theories, facts, perceptions and history.

Best regards

VoR

Originally posted by GoEagles
Maybe we could get Suzi's name to be expleted out of all posts :D

I think I will ignore her now......She brings out the worst in me, and she really aint worth replying to as she has nothing of substance to say apart that she has a hard cl*t for KJ...

Mayhaps she will go away if we ignore her....

I can only hope so

yes i am an eagle fan/fanatic some would say, and reason would suggest ignoring me for simply having views that not everyone else agrees wtih is rather illogical, if youre right prove it, if you cant, if your only proof is majority beleif, think on it.

yes i am an eagle fan/fanatic some would say, and reason would suggest ignoring me for simply having views that not everyone else agrees wtih is rather illogical, if youre right prove it, if you cant, if your only proof is majority beleif, think on it.

Go to Society and Culture board now and see what I just posted.

How do you ignore somebody here?

Is there a button of some sort to take away a certain someone?

Re: Re: Re: immaturity

Originally posted by suzi_olsen

This is what you are GoldenBlue. Read the second line very closely.

Yup, thats right...I am...:D

suzi_olsen
14-02-2002 05:22 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

YES IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Goldenblue
suzi_olsen
14-02-2002 05:22 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

YES IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

*Ahem* :eek: , I normally go by the name Vis/ro, not guys! :D

Originally posted by Frodo
I never knew it was there.......now I will never see a post from Kuepper or Suzi again :p
Awesome, so when I call you a grumpy, trolling old pr*ck, with no commonsense or even ability to argue a point sanely, you won't know :D

This is kinda fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back