TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

I really liked the X Div title match as it told a really good technical story. On one side you had Sydel who was treating the match like a game of chess, building his game on counters whereas Cage was looking to hit a big move every chance he got as he knew he could end it fast if he did. It wasn't a classic X div match and Cage was quite grounded compared to what I've seen him do so I can get why it was underwhelming if you expected a high flying match for the first time you're seeing him wrestle.

The KO title match was quite underwhelming. I think the actual booking of the match was quite off and the agent responsible will hopefully realise that. They didn't have the best chemistry and realistically they should have booked Su a lot stronger than they did. I liked the finish but that's about it.
wasn't expecting so much a high flying match but i have been hearing that they are pushing cage to be the face of the company soon. so he just seemed pretty underwhelming maybe it was just one match but the guy is massive he'd melt any jar he pisses in.

first time seeing su yung and the whole thing felt off felt a bit like discount rosemary

wasn't expecting so much a high flying match but i have been hearing that they are pushing cage to be the face of the company soon. so he just seemed pretty underwhelming maybe it was just one match but the guy is massive he'd melt any jar he pisses in.

first time seeing su yung and the whole thing felt off felt a bit like discount rosemary

Yeah he's got a long way to go character wise to be the face of the company. I reckon they'll build him up to challenge for the title at Bound for Glory in 3 months time. If you watch the weekly tv show they haven't presented him as the face of the company etc yet which is a good thing as the slow burn approach is the right one.

Once again, the TV show has built Su Yung up through heaps of cut scenes etc. I'm pretty big on her potential. They built to Yung vs Rosemary really well until Rosemary got injured. I was expecting them to put on a solid match where Su dominated and Rayne was the underdog. Alas, wasn't to be. Rosemary should be cleared in time for BFG. Fingers crossed.

Jeez that was some crazy s**t. Sami Callihan is god damn lunatic.

He plays the character so damn well. I would love to see him in a face run one day, I reckon he would be equally as good. I'd say right now he and Cody Rhodes are the best heels in wrestling.

Cage v Fenix was taped tonight and was meant to have been epic. Definitely one to look out for.

Moose turned on Eddie Edwards and joined forces with Austin Aries and Killer Kross. This has the potential to be a great trio act given all three men can go in the ring and have it factor. Especially good move for Moose given his face run made him look like a moron. He has the size to be a brutal heel.

Check out @IMPACTWRESTLING’s Tweet:
King cut one hell of a promo tonight on Impact. At first I was a little unsure of seeing a 3v3 tag match at BFG, but the promo work of King and Konan has been phenomenal. Genuinely keen to see what these two do in the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute rock solid card.

I hope Aries retains, we see the Impact debuts Pac and Jericho and Rosemary makes her return.

-Austin Aries vs. Johnny Impact for the Impact World Championship.

-Tessa Blanchard vs. Taya Valkyrie for the Knockouts Championship.

-Brian Cage, Pentagon Jr. and Fenix vs. Sami Callihan, Jake Crist, and Dave Crist in an OVE Rules match.

-Konnan, Santana, and Ortiz vs. King, Homicide, and Hernandez in a Concrete Jungle Death match.

-Eddie Edwards vs. Moose.

-Matt Sydal and Ethan Page vs. Rich Swann Willie Mack.

-Eli Drake’s open challenge against anyone from New York.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back