TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

cant see her going to WWE. There she will be up against the four horsewomen, namely Flair and Lynch, and i could see going the asuka route, where Very talented, but will be irrelevant compared to those 2.

AEW, already has her father working for them, would suit their style, could easily see her main eventing there. A lot more upside and potential there imo.

Can't believe they had her in NXT at one point already. Improved remarkably since then but would have thought they would see the potential.

Can't believe they had her in NXT at one point already. Improved remarkably since then but would have thought they would see the potential.

I don’t think Blanchard ever signed an contract though—- the NXT and MYC matches were all one-offs appearances that I believe were used mostly to test whether Blanchard would be an acceptable stunt double to play Paige in Fighting With my Family.

Looking forward to the PPV. Have loved both Blanchard v Sami matches and think this will go another level.

I think Sami will end up losing, but will turn face at the next tapings. I predict Elgin wins the #1 contenders shot against Edwards, attacks Blanchard and Sami makes the save.

If they don't do the title change now, I think they will have missed the right opportunity.

was watching old TNA PPV Destination X (2012?) on youtube. Completely forgot that Scorpio Sky was once part of their roster.

They've had some incredible talent over the years. I think they've got a great mix of talent at the moment though, especially when you consider AEW, NJPW and of course WWE having more buying power than Impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tessa in controversy today wonder if impact change their mind on making her champ

It's pretty petty s**t and Tessa has both called them out about it and refuted it. Timing of their tweets is very sus.

Edit- didn't realise the volume of accusations. o_O they'd be very brave to put the title on Tessa. The bullying/arguing stuff is no big deal as it would be easier to move in from, but the supposed racist comments are a huge alarm bell.

Last edited:
It's pretty petty s**t and Tessa has both called them out about it and refuted it. Timing of their tweets is very sus.

they only responded to something she tweeted, so fair to say if she hadn't tweeted then none of this stuff would have been brought up today at least. Might be petty stuff, but wrestling is a very petty business. I'm not saying that people can't change their attitude/behaviours, and everyone would have incidents/skeletons in the closet from their past that they wouldn't be proud of.

Impact is still the same old TNA, they'll most likely put the belt on Blanchard and pretend that nothing ever happened.

They really aren't though. I get it's fun to poke fun at the TNA era, but this a completely different company.

they're very much under the radar still, so probably not a great deal would happen anyway.

Impact is very under the radar--- but Blanchard winning the Impact World Title from Sami Callihan would've been the conclusion to the No.1 storyline that they've had for the past 6 months.

Any positive impact (pun not intended) from the conclusion of the storyline in growing Impact and gaining more of a following will be lost because the first thing you will google when you search Tessa Blanchard will be these comments and not her potential title win.

I can't see how they can put the title on her with this happening. I have no issue with her previously being a handful backstage (well known) but the racist stuff is a bridge too far. Now is not the time to pull the trigger.

Sami has to win.

how about a dodgy finish where she wins the title, but is stripped of it on the next Impact episode?

I could se them having Blanchard win it to get the moment and to close out the storyline, before she immediately loses it when either Edwards, or more likely Elgin after he beats Edwards earlier in the night, cashes in the BFG gauntlet opportunity thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back