TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

So watched the debuts seriously what the hell kind of booking was that they did not show them off well at all for the most part

They didn't show them off well?

Motor City Machine Guns won and followed that up with a challenge to The North which will be on Tuesday.

The Good Brothers got huge traction last night when they announced they signed and followed it up which a cool segment at the end of the show.

Heath Slater was what it was.

Eric Young was the mystery entrant and got some mic time.

Rich Swann made a shock return.

Above all else, the EC3 tease (coupled with the MCMG v North match) set up for Tuesday's Impact was very, very smart. This was their biggest buzz in God knows how long - sold a heap of buys and now have a very good hook for their episodic show. They did exactly what they should have done.

sounds like a mostly good show? waiting on Nunez to sell me on the show.

I loved it. Probably my favourite PPV of the Don Callis/Scott D'amour run. The gauntlet match was average but enjoyed the rest - even the Dreamer match was better than expected.

Grace v Deonna was my favourite of the night, but the Main Event + Rascals v MCMG was fantastic. It was a really strong show.

The ending with the Good Brothers was great, but the unexpected EC3 tease at the end was amazing. As I said above, they've set up their weekly TV show really well in the process - it's well worth the watch.

Motor City Machine Guns won and followed that up with a challenge to The North which will be on Tuesday.

The Good Brothers got huge traction last night when they announced they signed and followed it up which a cool segment at the end of the show.

Above all else, the EC3 tease (coupled with the MCMG v North match) set up for Tuesday's Impact was very, very smart. This was their biggest buzz in God knows how long - sold a heap of buys and now have a very good hook for their episodic show. They did exactly what they should have done.
Slater and ec3 could of been done better maybe good brothers as well

Was good to see motor city back makes me nostalgic for the series against beer money

Was good to see motor city back makes me nostalgic for the series against beer money
Their 2 out of 3 falls match is still my favourite match of all time

Slater and ec3 could of been done better maybe good brothers as well

Not sure how the Good Brothers could have been done better given it was announced the night before (which led to many people purchasing the PPV judging by Twitter) and got to hit some moves etc following the main event.

Slater could have been, but I think they booked the EC3 reveal really well. They had enough going on in the show that they didn't really need to use all their cards in one night. Instead, they drop the EC3 announcement as a hook for their episodic, which is just as important as delivering on the PPV - which they did. People enjoyed the pay per view, but seeing what EC3 does and The North v Motor City will be a big selling point to the casual viewers to tune in.

Most of these guys in WWE would get booked to job on WWE Main Event to Mojo Rawley, yet somehow the booking you described is somehow bad haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God Tessa is a bit of a campaigner isn't she? Imagine doing that to the company that gave you the opportunity to be the first ever woman to win the world title.

She trying to kill her Wrestling Career?

She trying to kill her Wrestling Career?

I feel for Daga. He's been sharing Impact posts and commenting how he can't wait till he returns. Meanwhile Tessa does this and no doubt effects them both. I wouldn't be surprised if she signs with AAA for the foreseeable future. AEW won't touch her and I don't know if she could handle how scripted WWE is knowing her attitude.

presumably no, since they had a new belt made (according to the tweet)

Wouldn't be surprised if Dan is a bit mixed up. Legally she can't keep it. The 150k was no doubt her demand to appear to drop the belt. I doubt she still physically has it unless for some unknown reason she wouldn't send it or they held off due to duties to ship it (which I doubt is the case).

God Tessa is a bit of a campaigner isn't she? Imagine doing that to the company that gave you the opportunity to be the first ever woman to win the world title.

...to be fair to Tessa---- Impact Wrestling did know she was a bit of a campaigner before she won the belt.

...to be fair to Tessa---- Impact Wrestling did know she was a bit of a campaigner before she won the belt.

Who'd have thought racist bullies were also into extortion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back