TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Con Dallas entering the Elite Zone yesterday? "The Custodian" Lenny Optiva to enter the Impact Zone next week?

tenor.gif

maybe they should make the episode available on Youtube/Impact Plus for free after it airs to take advantage of the interest?

It will be live on their twitch stream (I've watched it a few times recently) & I suspect they'll probably do regular replays if the interest is spiked.

It will be live on their twitch stream (I've watched it a few times recently) & I suspect they'll probably do regular replays if the interest is spiked.

Always laugh when Americans complain about what channel the show is on when Aussies have had to rely on Impact+ and Twitch for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) Every guy in the main event is awesome and Moose is hilarious. Bey will be a star.

2) Deonna Purrazzo is 1 wardrobe malfunction away from getting Impact kicked off Twitch again.

3) Meyers V TJP made me think I was watching Main Event for a second.

4) Rosemary is awesome.

5) The North V YB thanks.

Love the hints at Omega vs Swann. That match could be a genuine MOTY contender. Swanns ability to sell, wrestle and tell stories is some of the best in the world and probably goes a bit underrated due to missing most of the year injured. His performance against Elgin and in the Gauntlet match last year were breakout. Omega is obviously the one of - if not - the best in the world and would be the perfect foil to elevate Swann.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back