TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Blake Christian vs Ace Austin at Genesis in the Super X Cup Final was freaking insane. Both guys wrestled in 3 matches on the same night as well.

Edit: And the powerbomb from Moose to Willie Mack off the turnbuckle through the table on the outside looked very painful, crazy spot.

Last edited:
Blake Christian vs Ace Austin at Genesis in the Super X Cup Final was freaking insane. Both guys wrestled in 3 matches on the same night as well.

Edit: And the powerbomb from Moose to Willie Mack off the turnbuckle through the table on the outside looked very painful, crazy spot.

I thought the first half of the PPV was a bit weak due to no storyline, but really enjoyed the last four matches.

The Christian v Austin match was fantastic. It was superbly worked and told a good story. Big credit should go to Ace Austin who is really the complete package as a talent. He's got a huge year ahead.

Mack v Moose was brutal a.f. exactly as an I Quit Match should be.

Kenny Omega & The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows) vs. Rich Swann & The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

IMPACT X-Division Championship

Manik (c) vs. Rohit Raju vs. Chris Bey

IMPACT Knockouts Championship

Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie

IMPACT Knockouts Tag Team Championships

Kiera Hogan & Tasha Steelz vs. Havok & Nevaeh

Ethan Page vs. The Karate Man

Barbed Wire Massacre

Eddie Edwards vs. Sami Callihan

Old School Rules

Tommy Dreamer, Rhino, & Cousin Jake vs. Eric Young, Cody Deaner, & Joe Doering

Tenille Dashwood & Kaleb vs. Rosemary & Crazzy Steve

Is KENTA showing up for real this time?

I'm so sad Kenta hasn't rocked up yet, but I'm expecting some Generational Bucks to rock up during the main event. Also wouldn't be surprised if some undercard AEW guys end up at Impact to develop - impact have shown a strong knack over the past few years in developing talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Striker is a mixed bag to me, sometimes he's annoying, sometimes he makes some good points.

Both Striker and D-Lo are colour commentators to me though, so I guess Striker will be calling the action?

Also Josh Matthews sucked hard, the only time he was any good was when he was a heel manager/commenator.

Matt Striker is a mixed bag to me, sometimes he's annoying, sometimes he makes some good points.

Both Striker and D-Lo are colour commentators to me though, so I guess Striker will be calling the action?

Also Josh Matthews sucked hard, the only time he was any good was when he was a heel manager/commenator.

I like Striker as the play by play. D Lo should make for fun colour.

Completely agree re Josh - he was great as a heel commentator. As a face he is as boring as they come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back