TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and FITE)

Liked that Ace Austin won the X division title, Good Brothers dropping the tag titles was unexpected to me.

Great unification match in the main event. I still hope Moose can win that impact world title down the line, he deserves a run.

Liked that Ace Austin won the X division title, Good Brothers dropping the tag titles was unexpected to me.

Great unification match in the main event. I still hope Moose can win that impact world title down the line, he deserves a run.

I hope Omega wins the world title and drops it to Moose at an AEW PPV. Wishful thinking that it's on an AEW PPV, but would really put the title and Moose over.

Good to see Chris Harris in James Storms' corner for his 1000th match for the company.

Great moment hey. Was a fantastic episode overall. Definitely feels like this latest set of tapings have really found their groove.

At a VxS show yesterday a fan in the crowd called Rich Swann a "Fake Kofi Kingston". Swann then told the crowd to boo this man!

The crowd then chanted "**** that guy!". After the match, Swann started dancing with that fan and they hugged and the fan raised Swanns hand haha.

Stuff like this makes me glad that fans are coming back.

At a VxS show yesterday a fan in the crowd called Rich Swann a "Fake Kofi Kingston". Swann then told the crowd to boo this man!

The crowd then chanted "**** that guy!". After the match, Swann started dancing with that fan and they hugged and the fan raised Swanns hand haha.

Stuff like this makes me glad that fans are coming back.

That's awesome man. Completely agree - I hope Impact can somehow get fans into rebellion.

Back