TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Sabin has plans to follow former Motor City Machine Guns mate Alex Shelley out the door.

The four-time X Division Champion has told friends that he plans on leaving TNA Wrestling when his contract expires in August. Keep in mind that a lot can change between now and August but he's leaning torwads leaving as of this writing.

On May 21, it was reported that Shelley had opted not to renew his TNA Wrestling contract, thus ending his eight-year tenure with the organization.

source: Ewrestlingnews

with the WWE seemingly 'trying to reform the tag team division' do you think they will make the switch?? i can see them being pushed as the next london and kendrick..

They'll definitely be going to E' in some capacity. They were both back, fit and ready to go and they would have been pushed to the moon if they signed a new contract.

There is no way they are going back to the Indy's to make average - good money, when they'd be making a heap more in TNA on a permanent contract.

It screams making the jump and it's totally understandable. Great money, more work and in front of a much larger audience. Can only wish the two well and hope they get used properly.

Exactly pera, hard to blame them when you lay out what they gain. Downside? Craploads of travel and less time off.

Thread title needs an indicator of whether this thread is spoiler free to avoid whingeing at a later date

No loss for the way tna is treating to their tag div. Happy for the both of them they get to make some good money.

Great episode again. Absolutely loving Impact this year.

And the Aries storyline where he has to drop the title for a shot at the World Title is an excellent idea. Doesn't devalue te strap and Aries doesn't have to lose on his way to the title picture. Sure, he doesn't put anyone over but no other x-division wrestler is worthy of a win over Aries at the moment.

So TNA have now lost Matt Morgan too? Geez what is going on down there.

I know he isnt contracted to TNA anymore but apparently Amazing Red was at No Way Out tonight working in the ring being watched by officials. Tryout?

So TNA have now lost Matt Morgan too? Geez what is going on down there.

I know he isnt contracted to TNA anymore but apparently Amazing Red was at No Way Out tonight working in the ring being watched by officials. Tryout?

They're finally getting rid of the bland talent and I'm all for it. Morgan could have been something but he is far too vanilla. Power moves, beat chest, win match etc. Dont let the door hit ya on the way out. :p

Would LOVE to see Amazing Red given another chance in a main stream promotion. Absolutely loved him.

Red is brilliant. Would love to see him get a gig somewhere.

I think Morgan has the ability to be a number one big man. Was never really a fan of his use in tna though... They almost had a good story going for him and then it would fall apart

Yeah Hogan was pretty high on him, and really thought he could be the main big man on the TNA roster. Think the WWE is a better fit for him anyways so I do wish him all the best.

If this Cruiserweight show goes on, they would have a pretty good starting roster with Shelley and Red if thats what they're thinking. Sabin probably would have gone as well if he hadnt of torn his ACL in his other knee on Impact this past Thursday :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Hogan was pretty high on him, and really thought he could be the main big man on the TNA roster. Think the WWE is a better fit for him anyways so I do wish him all the best.

If this Cruiserweight show goes on, they would have a pretty good starting roster with Shelley and Red if thats what they're thinking. Sabin probably would have gone as well if he hadnt of torn his ACL in his other knee on Impact this past Thursday :(

Thought the Sabin injury was more of a work because of him leaving, sad news for him if he has torn his other ACL. Going to be extremely hard o come back from that especially as a cruiserweight.

Agree that Morgan is a better fit for the E, was irrelevant in TNA since his feud with Hernandez imo.

Looking forward to next weeks episode and seeing who the masked men were attacking Sting at the end of the show. One of em has to be Jarret surely.

Thought the Sabin injury was more of a work because of him leaving, sad news for him if he has torn his other ACL. Going to be extremely hard o come back from that especially as a cruiserweight.

Agree that Morgan is a better fit for the E, was irrelevant in TNA since his feud with Hernandez imo.

Looking forward to next weeks episode and seeing who the masked men were attacking Sting at the end of the show. One of em has to be Jarret surely.

Seems to have everyone hooked doesnt it? I can't remember the last time we had a 'three random attackers' storyline in TNA but it has serious potential. The masked guys looked good as well, very big and powerful. You have any other suspicions on the other two men? I tend to agree that one has to be Jeff Jarrett and I must admit, I miss him on my TNA programming.

526904_473700835989723_930169304_n.jpg

Very cool.

None of them really look like Jarrett though. They all appear to have dark hair (eyebrows)

Haven't seen the ep so can't judge heights but the guy in the centre looks a bit like angle, at least in build and stature.

I was waiting for the chick to say that she was the child of Dixie and AJ or something along the lines of that, but to use that angle is just sad.

Have to ask, what happened?

It turns out that AJ and Dixie are not having an affair and were going to an intervention for a mutual friend of theirs that is a pregnant drug addict that hey were trying to get to go to rehab. She comes out and reveals this with a hilarious lack of acting ability before Kaz and Daniels ambush AJ who goes full-on Hulk and whups their asses.

So to sum up my thoughts on the plot of this s**t

1. Dixie & AJ could've squashed this s**t from jump street by just coming clean. Why torpedo their own families and their reputation for some girl that doesn't have any real connection to either of them? Dixie's f***ing husband bought into this s**t and ATTACKED AJ! I'd have dropped dime right then and there. Instead, they waited 2 weeks and STILL weren't going to say anything. The girl herself had to come out and tell the truth. You mean to tell me that Dixie would put this girl above her own family and AJ's willing to do the same? Horse manure. They both put their families through hell for no good reason.

2. They dragged this on for MONTHS on end, teasing that there actually was something huge going on between AJ & Dixie. This storyline did NOT need to be that long, especially considering that the match-up of AJ/Daniels has been done to death. I refuse to believe that either party nor their families would actually wait that long for this cover-up.

3. This was the Main Event segment...Why? This crap should not have been more important than the Bound For Glory Series. Start of the show? Fine. Middle of the show? Whatever. End of the show? No. You don't end a show like that. The show was clicking on all cylinders and this segment DERAILED it completely.

4. As stated, the acting was terrible. This new woman was awful and Dixie is always awful. Also, AJ has never been known for being able to carry a segment with his acting ability.

5. Kaz is best friends with AJ in kayfabe. You'd think he'd try and find out the truth from his friend as opposed to being manipulated by Daniels who *s with AJ for shits and giggles.

Or to put it short and sweet

mlil1u.jpg

2. They dragged this on for MONTHS on end, teasing that there actually was something huge going on between AJ & Dixie. This storyline did NOT need to be that long, especially considering that the match-up of AJ/Daniels has been done to death. I refuse to believe that either party nor their families would actually wait that long for this cover-up.

5. Kaz is best friends with AJ in kayfabe. You'd think he'd try and find out the truth from his friend as opposed to being manipulated by Daniels who ****s with AJ for shits and giggles.

Or to put it short and sweet

mlil1u.jpg

I didn't think it carried on for that long thought it only went on for a bout 3 or 4 weeks. With Kaz and AJ being friends in kayfabe it only normal to see him turn against AJ as we see friends turning on friends all the time kayfabe.

Finally lol love the gif.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back