TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

The roster is in very good shape and with the new TV deal they'll be ready to give this a red hot crack. One big advantage Impact has is their Knockouts division and they've done a very good highlighting them. Tessa Blanchard is a bonafide star and is being booked very strong. She along with Havok, Taya and Grace bring legitimacy to their intergender matches which is unique among the main companies. They then add a good mix of strong style, Lucha, hardcore, comedy and sports entertainment to give a whole variety of fans plenty to enjoy.

I was also very pleasantly surprised with the booking of BFG which has become something the new regime has developed a good reputation for - it is no longer predictable.

obviously AEW and WWE (and anyone else) will have a crack at Tessa whenever her contract is up.

They certainly will, but she is one talent Impact will pay top dollar to retain and realistically no other company will push her as a main eventer alongside the men like Impact are doing. They're a great fit.

I wouldn't know.

I am also curious what ratings they will get in their 1st show on AXS tv.
Ethan Page just tweeted me saying Tuesdays now. So the last Friday episode must have been last week.

ok fair enough.

So...... a tuesday night war between NWA and impact then?
In a few weeks time it will be NWA Powerrr vs Impact Wrestling vs WWE Backstage vs AEW Dark vs Total Divas on Tuesdays haha

In a few weeks time it will be NWA Powerrr vs Impact Wrestling vs WWE Backstage vs AEW Dark vs Total Divas on Tuesdays haha
Fair enough.

Still.... Amazing that monday nights are not as good as compared to the 1990s.

Good times watching Monday night wrestling, especially after a PPV on the previous night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah not a fan of Sami at all.

The thing about Sami is he is incredibly versatile. He can wrestle everything from Lucha to hardcore, strong style to 'sports entertainment'. He can cut very good promos and can portray a very good heel and face.

The Impact rendition of Sami is not going to be for everyone, and I personally prefer him minus the spit etc, but it's hard to Argue against him being champ. He's incredibly talented, sells his merch well and his segments are typically the highest rated on YouTube etc.

This is exactly why I can't stand him. Get rid of that spot he puts in every ****** match.

Yeah definitely agree with that. Fair enough spit on an opponent in a Blood feud or spit on your hand before a chop if you HAVE to do it, but keep it for meaningful moments only.

jim-cornette-f640e9a3-bbf8-4108-b0ce-8d010efab41-resize-750.jpg

obviously AEW and WWE (and anyone else) will have a crack at Tessa whenever her contract is up.

cant see her going to WWE. There she will be up against the four horsewomen, namely Flair and Lynch, and i could see going the asuka route, where Very talented, but will be irrelevant compared to those 2.

AEW, already has her father working for them, would suit their style, could easily see her main eventing there. A lot more upside and potential there imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back