TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Purrazzo to Impact. good pick up for them.

Honestly, Impact have the best women's division in the world - they've done some very smart recruiting. I am genuinely looking forward to them bringing the KO tag titles back.

do you expect them to keep Taya, Tessa and Jordynne when their contracts are up for renewal?

Taya is the most likely to leave of that group. She's up at the end of the year. Grace has another two years left and think Tessa has 1-2 left too but is quite loyal due to the opportunities.

Taya has a good spot going between Impact and AAA. I don’t think WWE would use her right because it’s a policy that Charlotte must be the face of every show. AEW probably need her more. For some reason she’s appeared on BTE a few times in Jurrasic Express skits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't have a cheque book? Why all their stars wound up in WWE.

Anthem are certainly loaded, but given the company has been in a rebuilding process for two years they couldn't really afford to overpay for talent. If you analyse Impact/Anthem v WWE and AEW - the one big difference are the companies overheads. WWE had to release a large number of talent to cost contain as a way of bracing for the financial impact of Covid. AEW are running their shows in large arenas and would be taking a loss on a lot of what they are doing. The talent they've recently brought in were already signed and it's unlikely they'll be going out and bringing in bulk talent.

Then there is Impact - taping two months of television at a time in small venues with a roster who aren't on mega money like AEW and WWE. Anthem own their network so money is not an issue and their only real losses are from attendance which, when you're taping in advance is really not that much. Anthem are loaded, and with Impact teasing the signing of the good talent released due to Covid, I think it's safe to assume impact have dipped into the parent fund to make it happen.

Genuinely think they will come out of Covid ahead of where they were before the self isolation kicked in.

Funny seeing this pop up on shortly after replying - looks like Impact have offered the talent more than WWE. Alvarez is usually spot on.

‘it’s not surprising. WWE would often offer less pay for the “prestige” of working for their company.

‘it’s not surprising. WWE would often offer less pay for the “prestige” of working for their company.
"We are offering you an opportunity, pal."

EC3 is surely signing with Impact? He's been wearing a hood in his insta promos and in that PPV advert.

He's the one I'm most excited about. His work as a character is up there with the best and got completely mistreated in WWE. At Impact he's straight to the main event scene and booked like the talent he is.

He's the one I'm most excited about. His work as a character is up there with the best and got completely mistreated in WWE. At Impact he's straight to the main event scene and booked like the talent he is.

EC3 vs Ken Shamrock could be a Bound For Glory calibrate match.

EC3 is surely signing with Impact? He's been wearing a hood in his insta promos and in that PPV advert.

Wouldn't it be awkward for EC3 to return to Impact considering his Aunt no longer owns the company ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back