TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't it be awkward for EC3 to return to Impact considering his Aunt no longer owns the company ;)

I’d be fine with EC3 referencing “Aunt D” sometimes, but she better not show up and cut her famous 30 minute promos.

I’d be fine with EC3 referencing “Aunt D” sometimes, but she better not show up and cut her famous 30 minute promos.

Who's promos were worse Evolution era Trips or Aunt D?

Who's promos were worse Evolution era Trips or Aunt D?

Dixie Carter, Authority Era Steph McMahon and Baron Corbin all hurt my soul when they talk.

Vickies voice is annoying but the gimmick is hilarious.

Which one?

The Impact title held by Tessa or the TNA title held by Moose?

I reckon Tessa will be stripped of the title and we'll see Ace Austin v the winner of Elgin, Shamrock and Sami.

Not a fan of Tessa holding the main title. Like it was said before will she be stripped of it?

Between to being able to appear due to the COVID saga and now Black Lives Matter being the key talking point in the US you can't have an absent racist as your champion. I think she should be stripped of the title and then forgotten about as a bad experiment for Impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just going to come out and say it. Johnny Swinger rules.

Oh man he really does doesn't he? When Impact signed Swinger, I facepalmed. The guy was well past his prime and even in his prime wasn't all that great. His character work in Impact has been stellar. Genuinely entertaining comedy which in wrestling is hard to do.

Russo just shot the rumours down. Sorry mate 😂
I know, but Russo is a known liar though. remember when he was previously working for Impact undercover?

Bro——it’s a swerve bro! If I deny that I’m working for Impact and do it undercover it can be a big reveal later on. Swerves are ratings gold bro!

Picture this:

The main event is down to two performers left - Tessa Blanchard and Michael Elgin - it looks like Elgin is about to put Blanchard away then suddenly the lights go out.

When they turn back on, Elgin and Blanchard are surrounded by Russo, Slater, No Way Hose and Kevin Nash. They beat Elgin and Blanchard down and announce that Russo has taken control of Impact and Nash is the new world champion.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

EC3 returns, running to the ring with a kendo stick. He strikes all the heels down and corners Russo. He's about to hit Russo, but turns and hits Blanchard. EC3 has joined Russo.

Classic Russo booking.

Picture this:

The main event is down to two performers left - Tessa Blanchard and Michael Elgin - it looks like Elgin is about to put Blanchard away then suddenly the lights go out.

When they turn back on, Elgin and Blanchard are surrounded by Russo, Slater, No Way Hose and Kevin Nash. They beat Elgin and Blanchard down and announce that Russo has taken control of Impact and Nash is the new world champion.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

EC3 returns, running to the ring with a kendo stick. He strikes all the heels down and corners Russo. He's about to hit Russo, but turns and hits Blanchard. EC3 has joined Russo.

Classic Russo booking.

...only for Nash to tear his calf climbing out of the ring and for the title to be vacated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back