TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my thoughts
Epic ultimate x match! Some really crazy moves.

Good to see Chelsea Green wrestle despite wearing a cast, the spot with Cardona wearing a cup then shoving it in Myers face was funny.

Surprised that Moose lost to Chris Sabin, thought he was getting built up to get the world title.

Thunder Rosa and Mickie James from the NWA was a nice surprise.

Sami going back to his GCW roots with the pizza cutter haha

and wow Jay White!

The Forbidden Door is off it’s hinges. ❤

Honestly - it's incredible what Impact has been able to accomplish in terms of getting all parties on board. Truly incredible stuff that I never thought I'd see in wrestling.

Honestly - it's incredible what Impact has been able to accomplish in terms of getting all parties on board. Truly incredible stuff that I never thought I'd see in wrestling.
Can someone explain to me what exactly Impact are bringing to the table? I don’t understand why NJPW and AEW would want to work with them? I guess if they’re an intermediary where they can bring Omega and Jay white together without it impacting on AEW and NJPW plans then I get it but in terms of extra eyes on the product their impact (pardon the pun) must be minimal.

Can someone explain to me what exactly Impact are bringing to the table? I don’t understand why NJPW and AEW would want to work with them? I guess if they’re an intermediary where they can bring Omega and Jay white together without it impacting on AEW and NJPW plans then I get it but in terms of extra eyes on the product their impact (pardon the pun) must be minimal.

Impact have some great talent on their books which helps. Talent from all three (well, four as AAA should be included in this conversation) want to work together and the idea of Impact being 'Sweden' in the sense that its allies of all and can foster inter-promotional warfare between the four companies leading to a large cross promotional PPV which would do some seriously strong numbers.

While Impact don't have a million viewers a month like AEW, their total viewership numbers worldwide and PPV buys are strong. All parties can gain from this.

Impact have some great talent on their books which helps. Talent from all three (well, four as AAA should be included in this conversation) want to work together and the idea of Impact being 'Sweden' in the sense that its allies of all and can foster inter-promotional warfare between the four companies leading to a large cross promotional PPV which would do some seriously strong numbers.

While Impact don't have a million viewers a month like AEW, their total viewership numbers worldwide and PPV buys are strong. All parties can gain from this.
I agree with that Nunez but they need to have it look bigger and better than a bingo hall with 100 people because that doesn’t help the product and any face off between Omega and Jay White surely deserves a better platform than that. Unless they’ve gone the way of the NRL and are happy for a TV audience and don’t care if anyone attends the live shows.

I agree with that Nunez but they need to have it look bigger and better than a bingo hall with 100 people because that doesn’t help the product and any face off between Omega and Jay White surely deserves a better platform than that. Unless they’ve gone the way of the NRL and are happy for a TV audience and don’t care if anyone attends the live shows.

Impact were doing strong crowd numbers before Covid mate - it's got nothing to do with their drawing ability.

They'll be back to bigger venues in October.

Jay White lost in his debut to the Good Brothers?!?!?! what the hell?!

Oh dang I shouldn't have clicked lol.

spoilers are so hard to gauge. Absolutely need to see it play out before judging the booking. I've made that mistake too many times lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back