Important Announcement from RedVest4

Remove this Banner Ad

That was Barry Hall.
Leo Barry was that guy who took the most memorable of intercept marks
I’m either one of those two or none of them. I’m certainly not both of them.

Last couple of weeks have really exposed some of the mouthier Geelong flogs as the soft front running handbaggers that they truly are.

Losing to both Hawthorn and Richmond twice in the same season for the first time since 1982 has really hurt them.

They should be back next week after a thumping of Freo

Yes, those two thrashings have certainly taught us a lesson
How will we ever live with the shame :rolleyes:
Explain the sudden disappearance act by some then?

Explain the sudden disappearance act by some then?

Who? Vesty? I expect he'll be back in some form or other
Otherwise it's the usual suspects on here
You wanna talk disappearing acts, where tf were your legions when one of your own put up a Cats-Tigers bet thread?
Premiers, easy run to another one and you still can't shake those nerves

Who? Vesty? I expect he'll be back in some form or other
Otherwise it's the usual suspects on here
You wanna talk disappearing acts, where tf were your legions when one of your own put up a Cats-Tigers bet thread?
Premiers, easy run to another one and you still can't shake those nerves
Geelong Dynasty gone since the morning of the Hawk game, Catsmaninamerica been gone for nearly 2 weeks after his sire thing of Geelong beating Richmond failed.
You guys are a bunch of soft utensils always thought it was a figment of Hawthorns imagination but it’s bang on.
#putoutyourhandbags

Geelong Dynasty gone since the morning of the Hawk game, Catsmaninamerica been gone for nearly 2 weeks after his sire thing of Geelong beating Richmond failed.
You guys are a bunch of soft utensils always thought it was a figment of Hawthorns imagination but it’s bang on.
#putoutyourhandbags
:D what do you guys do, share your intel?
Hawfmond indeed
GD may be in the cells somewhere, he'll be fine
CMIA pops in and out, you can hardly call it an East European holiday
So what about that bet thread then?
Whas it not just the most massive squib of modern times?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2EEf.gif

#putoutyourhandbags
Bit rich of you to call out disappearing acts considering you’ve only been posting here since last September

Bit rich of you to call out disappearing acts considering you’ve only been posting here since last September
Incorrect I’ve posted on Bay 13 since it was opened in 2007, I post here no more then I ever have.
Nice try though

#putoutyourhandbags
Nakia hasn't been seen for weeks

I think they've all gone back to being Hawthorn supporters.

Nakia hasn't been seen for weeks

I think they've all gone back to being Hawthorn supporters.
Think he's hiding on his new elias account like the rest of these Handbagger grubs. Loudest to talk when they're winning, first to scurry away when they lose.

#putoutyourhandbags
Richmond supporters gone late 1995 - late 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back