Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WEST COAST
Hi
I am doing a survey for school and i need some results VERY SOON so could you please help me out.
My Questions are
1. Who is the best ever coach.
2. Who did the best in the 2000 Trade period after St Kilda.
3. Who will win next years flag.
4. Will the Eagles have another bad year Yes or No.
and 5. Who will be the next team to enter the AFL and who will leave/merge to let them in.
Thanks again

1 Tim Watson
2 North - any team that is able to pick up Olarenshaw has done well.
3 Fremantle will beat Port Adelaide.
4 YES
5 StKilda will be kicked out next year and replaced by DOOKIE UNITED.

1. Sheeds
2. No one
3. Bombers
4. Yes
5. Eagles will drop out & be replaced by Wonthaggi under 11's.

------------------
Mantis

Originally posted by BigHawk:
1. Alan Jeans
2. Melbourne
3. Hawthorn
4. Yes, cellar dwellers for the next 5 years
5. BulliRoos

BigDork... if Hawthorn are going to win next years premiership... they may be well served to delist some of the pretty girls out of their team...

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

1. Norm Smith

2. Geelong

3. Essendon or Brisbane (but im hoping the Hawks)

4. Yes

5. Cant see any changes in the AFL for at least the next five years. A second Queensland side will be the next admitted though.

RB96
There might be a few girls in Hawthorn's squad. No arguements there. However, we are slowly teaching them to become a lot butch, which should be easier than trying to teach a Duck to waddle instead of stroke breasts, sorry breaststroke.

So which Hathorn player abstained from sex prior to the finals... thinking it may help his/her game...

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

Was it Crawford.. all he seemed to do in the final... that we beat you... I will repeat that... FINAL THAT WE BEAT YOU... was play with his/her pants...

aplolgies to Grendel and any other non offensive hawk fans... but this dickhead keeps asking for it.

RB69
The only dickhead in here is you.

Any reason why a number of people have a go at you? Deliberately?

Face it, its cull time, and the Kangaroos are hopping mad for their life?

1.) Denis Pagan....history will say in 20 years time. Currently history says Norm Smith, but I am opting for a "suprise" recent coaching choice as the greatest ever. Jack Worrall is also a big name in coaching (early 1900's)

2.)Geelong

3.)Essendon

4.)Yes

5.)Don't know at this stage. Probably 10 years away. Possibly Canberra. An Auckland team is not out of the question within 20 years. Having a team in Auckland is not really that different to having a team in Sydney. We're not talking about playing the sport in the schools, here (which would be 50 years away in New Zealand), we are just talking about having a team for them to suuport.

Last year, Melbourne and Sydney drew 15,000 to New Zealand for an Ansett Cup match. Putting the Swans in Rugby mad Sydney in 1982 is not a hell of a lot differnet to putting a team in Auckland, so one day, we may see a team out of Auckland in 20-25 years time.

1. Have to agree with BigHawk Alan Jeans is the best coach ever!!!

2. No-one really, the saints did very well.

3. Ummmm... well i would love to say Hawthorn but i reckon like Melbourne or hate to say it but essendon.

4.Yeah they will cause they got Ken Judge as a coach.

5. No-one hopefully!!! But i reckon a tassie team would be good.

And just to Rooboy 96, why say stupid things like that just cause your team is no longer any good.
Hawthorn are not pretty boys and well i can tell u in the next few years we will win a premiership!!!
Go the Hawks in 2001!!!

Originally posted by BigHawk:
RB96
There might be a few girls in Hawthorn's squad. No arguements there. However, we are slowly teaching them to become a lot butch, which should be easier than trying to teach a Duck to waddle instead of stroke breasts, sorry breaststroke.

Junior... It is nice to see how all your friends are in here backing you up....

jump.gif
thanks CJ

NOT....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Norm Smith
2. Geelong
3. Essendon
4. Yes...will be 14th or worse
5. Probably the Bulldogs or Kangaroos...might see them merge. Their replacement will be from NSW or QLD.

A second team from the western suburbs of Sydney is a possibility (populationabout 2 million), but Queensland can't support two teams. Southport really don't know what they'd be getting themselves into.

I said Canberra or Auckland in 25 years, but if there is going to be a team within 6 years, it will probably be West Sydney.

1. Norm Smith

2. Essendon

3. Essendon

4. No

5. Saints to merge with Geelong becoming the Geelong Saints. Darwin Daggers will evolve.

1. Norm Smith, followed by Jock McHale and Dick Reynolds.
2. Geelong (Woo Hoo)
3. Bloody Essendon, you can't go past them, although, I don't think they will do it as easy next year.
4. Yes, almost a certainty.
5. Probably a team from QLD, Southport are looking good, but they need to do more homework. I think the Roos and the Dogs will eventually merge to become the Western Kangaroos.

1. Jock McHale
2. No One
3. Melbourne
4. No
5. Wellington, Doggies To Go As Well As Geelong And Norff

1) Norm Smith. However I wouldn't underestimate Allan Jeans after coaching the saints to a premiership in a successful era during the 1960s and the hawks during the 1980s.

2) Kangaroos - Traded for younger, running type players and have many early draft picks

3) Hard to know. Probably Essendon if they have a relatively good run with injuries again.

4) Would have to say yes but they might surprise.

5) Hopefully no teams will ever need to. Carlton and Collingwood would be good, seeing as though their presidents are so chummy and work together to exert their influence over the competition.

1) Malcolm Blight

2) Definetly Geelong...although Essendon have Danny Jacobs and Dean Rioli to come back next year...pretty good recruits if you ask me!

3) Definetly Essendon....although Melbourne will be hungry.

4) Yep, no way known West Coast will make the finals next year.

5) Ahhhh...reckon North or the doggies could be the first to go down the girrgler, although you'd reckon the West wouldn't allow the dogs to go under. Reckon we might get a side from Tassie, if we lost a side though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back