Society/Culture Imported White Trash

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Op's point can be boiled down to this:

"There is a huge problem with English gangs in Perth because I say so. The media doesn't report it because it's racist".

I never said that it was huge at all. It is, however, prevalent in the certain areas that I have mentioned.
As for the racism call, well you made it not me.
My reading of it is that the good English immigrants will kick up such a stink about being vilified and generalised in such a way that they aren't too keen on kicking that hornets nest.
Since the "other" races that are regularly vilified in this way aren't as vocal, organised or, one could say, qualified in writing scathing letters to the editor/media they are considered a safer option.

You got it one I can't believe this is still going it's one of the most baseless and pointless threads I have seen in a longtime.

Pointless? OK, that is your opinion. This is a current issue that some of us are facing. Sorry if it didn't rank in your top 10.
Baseless? Hardly. Come and spend some time in Clarkson, Merriwa, Butler or Rockingham and then get back to me

Speaking of imported white trash and digressing slightly, would the current Minister for Police in WA the embarrassing Rob Johnson (Pom) be the biggest dud of a politician in Australia? How the Liberal Party allowed this goat to be endorsed is beyond belief. Not only is he incompetent but he's one of the regular big spenders amongst WA Politicians on overseas travel to guess where? the old Blighty.
Not much hope for the State when we have a Pom Police Commissioner and a Pom Police Minister which no doubt accounts for the relatively high number of Pom Police Officers in WA.

George - The mere fact that you have generated so much discussion, and so obviously touched a nerve with certain people, demonstrates that the issue you have raised has some basis :thumbsu:

George - The mere fact that you have generated so much discussion, and so obviously touched a nerve with certain people, demonstrates that the issue you have raised has some basis :thumbsu:

It certainly does have basis. One could speculate that the most vehement of the protagonists are not too long off a Jumbo jet from Heathrow themselves.

It certainly does have basis. One could speculate that the most vehement of the protagonists are not too long off a Jumbo jet from Heathrow themselves.

I have asked you to provide evidence to support your arguement and you have failed to do so. That doesn't make me a protagonist. It makes me a realist who needs to see facts and evidence before i believe something.

And for the record my family got off the boat from the UK about 170 years ago so consider me a recent arrival if you must.

I have asked you to provide evidence to support your arguement and you have failed to do so. That doesn't make me a protagonist. It makes me a realist who needs to see facts and evidence before i believe something.

And for the record my family got off the boat from the UK about 170 years ago so consider me a recent arrival if you must.

No you asked me, in the most of perverse of manners, to provide evidence where crimes were committed by UK immigrants and NOT highlighted by the press.
I have offered you anecdotal evidence of a vicious rock attack by a gang, that a copper confirmed were a scouser gang.
But no, I am obviously lying for some reason, in your eyes at least, in some desperate attempt to back up my argument.
Here's some more for you. Perths Public Transport Bus Service was recently subject to this
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/roc...erth-bus-drivers/story-e6frg12c-1225754746440
a bit more
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...social-behaviour/story-e6frg15c-1225755899831
Every man and his dog knew that it was aboriginal youth targetting buses South of the Swan. Just as every man and his dog knew that it was Caucasian youth doing the attacks in the North.
Now read the comments linked to the stories and see the immediate indignation towards aboriginal youth and not a trace of anger towards the white boys.
Now, I will go out on a limb again here and state that every man and his dog knew that the attacks in Hillarys and further north were perpetuted by UK based gangs, no doubt with a few white aussie hangers-on. Apparentley this charming practice is commonplace in certain areas off the UK. So much so that certain areas are "no-go" zones for public transport.
Also, you conveniently ignore other posters, from other areas of Perth, confirming my accusation.
Are they lying too?
Maybe it is all a conspiracy in your eyes?
Maybe I should form a gang of my own. One that sits in on every CPS and District Court session to monitor and collate statistics on every non-Aussie accent that fronts the Judge.
Would that satisfy your closed little mind?
What you continually fail to understand, is that these rocking incidents justify my argument perfectly.
If they were an asian gang, for example, that would have been highlighted immediately. And no doubt, all of the dolts on here, (are you one?), and in the media, would have been baying for immigrant blood. Just like the baying for aboriginal blood provided in the links!
But because they are, and I mean are, a white skinned gang there is no vilification.
I am bemused by the fact that even though you live in Victoria, where this issue doesn't seem to exist, and that you are a generational Australian citizen you seem so vehement and up in arms by the whole thing.
Are you aware, even slightly, of the mass immigration from the UK into WA?
Is it so hard to believe that a certain percentage would be bad eggs and causing problems by forming gangs and replicating their behaviour in the UK?
You know, just like those other immigrants!

No you asked me, in the most of perverse of manners, to provide evidence where crimes were committed by UK immigrants and NOT highlighted by the press.
I have offered you anecdotal evidence of a vicious rock attack by a gang, that a copper confirmed were a scouser gang.
But no, I am obviously lying for some reason, in your eyes at least, in some desperate attempt to back up my argument.
Here's some more for you. Perths Public Transport Bus Service was recently subject to this
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/roc...erth-bus-drivers/story-e6frg12c-1225754746440
a bit more
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...social-behaviour/story-e6frg15c-1225755899831
Every man and his dog knew that it was aboriginal youth targetting buses South of the Swan. Just as every man and his dog knew that it was Caucasian youth doing the attacks in the North.
Now read the comments linked to the stories and see the immediate indignation towards aboriginal youth and not a trace of anger towards the white boys.
Now, I will go out on a limb again here and state that every man and his dog knew that the attacks in Hillarys and further north were perpetuted by UK based gangs, no doubt with a few white aussie hangers-on. Apparentley this charming practice is commonplace in certain areas off the UK. So much so that certain areas are "no-go" zones for public transport.
Also, you conveniently ignore other posters, from other areas of Perth, confirming my accusation.
Are they lying too?
Maybe it is all a conspiracy in your eyes?
Maybe I should form a gang of my own. One that sits in on every CPS and District Court session to monitor and collate statistics on every non-Aussie accent that fronts the Judge.
Would that satisfy your closed little mind?
What you continually fail to understand, is that these rocking incidents justify my argument perfectly.
If they were an asian gang, for example, that would have been highlighted immediately. And no doubt, all of the dolts on here, (are you one?), and in the media, would have been baying for immigrant blood. Just like the baying for aboriginal blood provided in the links!
But because they are, and I mean are, a white skinned gang there is no vilification.
I am bemused by the fact that even though you live in Victoria, where this issue doesn't seem to exist, and that you are a generational Australian citizen you seem so vehement and up in arms by the whole thing.
Are you aware, even slightly, of the mass immigration from the UK into WA?
Is it so hard to believe that a certain percentage would be bad eggs and causing problems by forming gangs and replicating their behaviour in the UK?
You know, just like those other immigrants!

Suggest your next post contain some ACTUAL evidence, not your opinion, that the media are overlooking crimes by English gangs in northern Perth otherwise your rant has been wasted.

Suggest your next post contain some ACTUAL evidence, not your opinion, that the media are overlooking crimes by English gangs in northern Perth otherwise your rant has been wasted.

Next time you see a rumour on here like..

("Brad Scott will be the new North Melbourne coach"...well before it is official, and even though everyone knew it to be true.
Or your missus says..
"someone tipped our wheelie bin over last night, and I damn sure it is those little bastards from up the street, but I can't give you factual evidence)

I hope you take the same indignant stance.
" Sorry, I refuse to believe ANYTHING until it is backed up by hard and substantial proof like that impeccable source the media".

or

"sorry darling, I simply refuse to believe you until you bring me a dripping scalp of one of these kids"

Have a great day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next time you see a rumour on here like..

("Brad Scott will be the new North Melbourne coach"...well before it is official, and even though everyone knew it to be true.
Or your missus says..
"someone tipped our wheelie bin over last night, and I damn sure it is those little bastards from up the street, but I can't give you factual evidence)

I hope you take the same indignant stance.
" Sorry, I refuse to believe ANYTHING until it is backed up by hard and substantial proof like that impeccable source the media".

or

"sorry darling, I simply refuse to believe you until you bring me a dripping scalp of one of these kids"

Have a great day.

Brad Scott is our coach? What happened to Nathan Buckley? Didn't he get the job? Everyone was saying Buckley had it. I just presumed Buckley was given the job because everyone was saying it was so and haven't checked since.

I haven't read the thread and don't know how true it is that we are bringing in white trash, but I'm heavily against bringing in uneducated people unless we sort of have to (refugees etc).

I'm a big supporter of multiculturalism but at the end of the day I want to limit our immigration to educated people, whether they be slopes, wogs, curries, towel'eads, nesert diggers etc. if they have skills, qualifications, or a degree, bring em on. leave the trash at the door.

And I've seen brittish white trash and we should not under any circumstances let those unwashed c****s in.

I haven't read the thread and don't know how true it is that we are bringing in white trash, but I'm heavily against bringing in uneducated people unless we sort of have to (refugees etc).

I'm a big supporter of multiculturalism but at the end of the day I want to limit our immigration to educated people, whether they be slopes, wogs, curries, towel'eads, nesert diggers etc. if they have skills, qualifications, or a degree, bring em on. leave the trash at the door.

And I've seen brittish white trash and we should not under any circumstances let those unwashed c****s in.
I may not have put it quite that way, but I must agree.:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back