Society/Culture Imported White Trash

Remove this Banner Ad

Belive it or not, Australia is a white country. The overwhelming majority are white. You are white. I am white. We have no need to refer to other Anglo-Saxons as 'whites' or 'british immigrants'. By stating the ethnicity of violent criminals, fact is merely being stated.

Harden the **** up :rolleyes:

Really? Where does it say it is a white country? In our Constitution? Please refer me to where that is mentioned.

If we look at the island landmass the current polity of Australia sits upon, I think you'll find the majority of population has been non-white for far longer than there's been a white majority.

Really? Where does it say it is a white country? In our Constitution? Please refer me to where that is mentioned.

If we look at the island landmass the current polity of Australia sits upon, I think you'll find the majority of population has been non-white for far longer than there's been a white majority.

But now...

"In the 2006 Australian Census, the most commonly nominated ancestry was Australian (37.13%),[85] followed by English (31.65%), Irish (9.08%), Scottish (7.56%), Italian (4.29%), German (4.09%), Chinese (3.37%), and Greek (1.84%)"-

That's mainly white, which I am sure is the point that MG was making.

But now...

"In the 2006 Australian Census, the most commonly nominated ancestry was Australian (37.13%),[85] followed by English (31.65%), Irish (9.08%), Scottish (7.56%), Italian (4.29%), German (4.09%), Chinese (3.37%), and Greek (1.84%)"-

That's mainly white, which I am sure is the point that MG was making.

Funnily enough, under the White Australian Policy, Italians, Greeks and even Germans (Jewish) were often denied entry.

My point is that what counts as 'white' is actually subjective.

FWIW - if there are gangs of English kids or the children of English immigrants who basing the identity of their gang on the commonality of their Englishness, then our media shoulsd report any crimes they would report in the same way they do Sudanese/Lebanese/Vietnamese etc gangs.

Funnily enough, under the White Australian Policy, Italians, Greeks and even Germans (Jewish) were often denied entry.

My point is that what counts as 'white' is actually subjective.

FWIW - if there are gangs of English kids or the children of English immigrants who basing the identity of their gang on the commonality of their Englishness, then our media shoulsd report any crimes they would report in the same way they do Sudanese/Lebanese/Vietnamese etc gangs.

Yeah, but initial media reports are often based on what a witness reports or the police report, being able to tell that a group of thugs is an English, Scottish, Australian, Irish, Canadian, Italian gang is a little bit harder to spot than say perhaps an Aboriginal or Lebanese gang. I am sure if English Gangs become a huge issue in Perth, the media will make a big song and dance about it.

Yeah, but initial media reports are often based on what a witness reports or the police report, being able to tell that a group of thugs is an English, Scottish, Australian, Irish, Canadian, Italian gang is a little bit harder to spot than say perhaps an Aboriginal or Lebanese gang. I am sure if English Gangs become a huge issue in Perth, the media will make a big song and dance about it.

Yeah, agree there.

As I said earlier in the thread, Pommy bashing is a national sport so if there are English gangs, sooner or later the meejya will ctach up with it.

I hate to labour a point, but dammit it I started this thread afterall:p
Are Sudanese, Chinese or Vietnamese gangs a HUGE issue in Perth?
I think not. Sure they have their times when they are prominent, and the media covers them like smallpox, But a huge issue? No.
I'm just asking for the same coverage when it comes to the prevalence of UK based gang violence.
I firmly believe that the media are aware of the problem, but s**t scared of the backlash.

I think not. Sure they have their times when they are prominent, and the media covers them like smallpox, But a huge issue? No.
I'm just asking for the same coverage when it comes to the prevalence of UK based gang violence.
I firmly believe that the media are aware of the problem, but s**t scared of the backlash.

Are we being brutally honest in this thread?

The main problems in Perth stem from the indigenous population.

Per capita? Without doubt.
But I am pretty sure that the full spotlight of the media falls their way on a very, very regular basis.
Thanks for crystalising my point.:)

Per capita? Without doubt.
But I am pretty sure that the full spotlight of the media falls their way on a very, very regular basis.
Thanks for crystalising my point.:)

Your point that a per capita segment of the population responsible violent assualts, theft, sexual assualt and child abuse receives the most media attention?

No worries.

You are either tired and sore from SLF's caning of you from last night, or completely losing it.
Either way, stop being ridiculous.

You questioned the vilfication of criminals, it was an absurd statement.

You have made a claim in a thread with nothing to back it up and then get annoyed when people ask if it would be too much trouble for you to do so.

I can understand with that sort of logic why you would think highly salaried immigrants are a bad thing in comparison to a hairdresser.

Hey, I really have no idea about the English gangs in Perth. I have lots of family and friends in the city who have never mentioned it and when I am there it has never been a problem for me. The first I heard of this 'problem' was in this thread. However I don't think the media will ever shy away from a story that they can sensationalise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same issues are being encountered in Port Kennedy / Secret Harbour in the southern suburbs. The amount of graffiti, anti social behaviour and blatant vandalism by kids of GB imports is incredible.

At one level.

You could make a far better case saying its the generally non-indigenous gangsters who make/sell the drugs that fuels so much crime that really cause the problems.

I can understand with that sort of logic why you would think highly salaried immigrants are a bad thing in comparison to a hairdresser.

You keep beating this drum.

The purpose of an immigration policy should be to fill skills shortages.

There is no skills shortage for highly paid bankers in Oz, otherwise the 'market' would have dictated there is.

Hence salary levels are a furphy.

Pure cash amounts is not everything.

If it were, why don't we move heaven and Earth to try and get Joleon Lescott to play in the A-League?

You keep beating this drum.

The purpose of an immigration policy should be to fill skills shortages.

I vehemently disagree. The purpose of an immigration policy should be to increase the national welfare of Australia, that is not necessarily the same thing.

It is very dubious that allowing large numbers in under the guise of filling skills shortages will actually achieve that particulary when "skilled" has at various time referred to such a wide array of occupations.

There is little evidence to suggest such an economic program will have any decent effect on living standards.

If so what is the point?

There is no skills shortage for highly paid bankers in Oz, otherwise the 'market' would have dictated there is.

Bloods may know better than me but I hear of Sydney recruiters getting in touch with people over here quite often trying to get them to return home because they lack suitable candidates and the salaries look far better than they used to.

You could make a far better case saying its the generally non-indigenous gangsters who make/sell the drugs that fuels so much crime that really cause the problems.

Can you please provide statistics for this?

Not that it matters really, if you choose to take drugs and then commit a crime, it's still your fault.

Your point that a per capita segment of the population responsible violent assualts, theft, sexual assualt and child abuse receives the most media attention?

No worries.

No my point is that a per capita segment of the poulation that is responsible for a fair proportion of the crimes you mention receives NO attention at all.

You questioned the vilfication of criminals, it was an absurd statement.

You have made a claim in a thread with nothing to back it up and then get annoyed when people ask if it would be too much trouble for you to do so.

That is quite a selective thought process that you have happening.
I questioned why only some criminals were ethnically vilified and not others. You know. The white ones.
I have stated my claims and backed them with a few links and slowly but surely more are coming in with anecdotal evidence to back it up.
Why would I lie? I'm not the one with an anti-immigration axe to grind here.
Again it is extremely diffficult to post media links because the media will not headline crimes with an ethnic slant that vilifies criminals of UK descent.
That doesn't mean that this problem is non-existent.

I will leave the ridiculous banker v hairdresser argument to you and SLF. He seems to be going ok.

Can you please provide statistics for this?

Not that it matters really, if you choose to take drugs and then commit a crime, it's still your fault.

It is generally accepted that the alleged drug manufacturing/distribution rings, especially in meth amphetamine/ Cannabis, are controlled by organised crime/ outlaw motorcycle gangs.
I haven't seen too many Sri Lankan/Aboriginal/Chinese Coffin Cheaters or Bandido's of late.
I will grant you however that media coverage would indicate that a small percentage of certain Asian groups have a very large say into certain white powder importation rings.

Again it is extremely diffficult to post media links because the media will not headline crimes with an ethnic slant that vilifies criminals of UK descent.

I will grant you its not easy to come by stats given some state govts have for obvious reasons stopped collecting them.

I will leave the ridiculous banker v hairdresser argument to you and SLF. He seems to be going ok.

What can I say? Some chaps like perms.

No my point is that a per capita segment of the poulation that is responsible for a fair proportion of the crimes you mention receives NO attention at all.

That is quite a selective thought process that you have happening.
I questioned why only some criminals were ethnically vilified and not others. You know. The white ones.
I have stated my claims and backed them with a few links and slowly but surely more are coming in with anecdotal evidence to back it up.
Why would I lie? I'm not the one with an anti-immigration axe to grind here.

Then post a link to the crimes you know were committed by Poms that shows the media ignoring or overlooking the fact they are Poms/Saffa's/Kiwi's/White/Albino to back up your point. If you can't do this your assertion is invalid.

I think the Op's point can be boiled down to this:

"There is a huge problem with English gangs in Perth because I say so. The media doesn't report it because it's racist".

I think the Op's point can be boiled down to this:

"There is a huge problem with English gangs in Perth because I say so. The media doesn't report it because it's racist".

You got it one I can't believe this is still going it's one of the most baseless and pointless threads I have seen in a longtime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back