Prediction Improvement from our under 40 gamers..

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with you, he may become a good player and for the sake of the club i hope so to but he gets talked up so much for 1 game as sub and a couple of training sessions. IMO if both the irish boys continue with their bad luck with injuries i dont see how we can keep investing time into them.

Edit: on reflection in probably being too harsh on them both but if someone could help me understand what the hype around them both is Id appreciate it because I just can't see it myself.
Its his performances in the VFL that have most of us commenting on how good he could be for us.

Showed more in his first year than Boekhorst at VFL level, and his 1 quarter of football was very good. Unfortunately for both He and Sheehan, injury struck at the worst possible time. Personally think both guys will be best 22 for us in a years time if injury can stay away.

Really hoping for a big year from Boekhurst, Graham, Byrne and Jaksch.

If Jaksch doesnt come along we'll look like fools for that trade :(
Agreed. Boekhurst and Byrne with their speed and skills are hugely important. If they develop the way we want them to they will address a key weakness.

We all hope Graham makes it. He definitely works hard enough and is a ball magnet.

Jaksch is the big worry. Seems way too laconic and needs to develop physically and mentally otherwise hes in trouble I reckon.

......you and c_p duking it out.

Parrot.

Splat Boy.

Gilly (and his 27 incarnations)

Reckon we need a Life Members board here.

Who was the twat who talked himself up every thread? Said he was some hotshot kid who was always seeing footballers out on the town. Claimed all sorts of connections.

Who was the twat who talked himself up every thread? Said he was some hotshot kid who was always seeing footballers out on the town. Claimed all sorts of connections.
yjzsZ5Wh5juKQC2fsfQgDqCUacb4DSP6VauXOE9abFgBfECKK9egx2UMM-MelvxeOAhnjWWtppVBf_18QuXPmZejzuaDlaQnA9vRTZXitZUsITCrG-9QowdJKPmU234cg7rdxDMHq5JUoDceigyPZgH_OS1UzLLqn0iuxEISImcdepdwynm8XxH1BLSLhdXJMqsmPxDb9UEww1QtcDYlzJN1prqC1jEDHAFA=w512-h288-nc

Parrot & Splat Boy are they super heroes or posters? Should I know them?
Parrot had the supernatural ability to troll Richmond supporters with ease. She could reel them in and let them out at will, most didn't even know they were on the line. Did her best work in the lead up to Round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who fraudulently claims to be dying in hospital overseas after half-killing themselves in a base jumping accident that never happened has bigger problems than me in their life. Pretty sure......

Well said.
I'd have Graham in our best 22 every day of the week. I really believe he and Cripps could become quite a team in at the coalface.
And he can push forward and be a threat on a flank.
I totale agree

Reckon Graham's ceiling is prime Brock.

Boekhorst has some tricks...but my hopes for him are founded on wanting a lot of opposition supporters to eat s**t sandwiches.

Reckon Graham's ceiling is prime Brock.

Boekhorst has some tricks...but my hopes for him are founded on wanting a lot of opposition supporters to eat s**t sandwiches.

I'd have Graham with a higher ceiling than Brock.
Slightly quicker over the ground, and contests better up forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back