In and Out Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

the recruiter said:
Josh fraser is more than a 50/50 chance of playing.If fraser plays he will be on and off the bench. Walker has not played one good game for collingwood or williamstown.

But he is very athletic [This seems to be his 'get out' clause]

Hopefully Yak comes into the side....may as well blood some youngsters now and see what they have got cos it will take a miracle to turn this seasona round considering some of the attitudes the players have got

squad for sunday:
in: richards, iacobucci, swan, egan/rusling (one of them - pace)
out: walker

what i want is woey to be dropped:
16 possies; 6 clangers which doesnt include that stupid pass to taz on the goal line between the goal post and the point post, um, err, why not just try and kick it through the big ones shane? must be something im missing....

Definately four changes this week, Fraser, Richards, Rusling and Iaccobucci will all play against the saints. Woey (who has been good for us since coming from the Dees) Lockyer (who needs to find form, but will be back), williams and walker to be dropped.

B: Wakelin Prestigiacomo Maxwell
HB: Morrison Clement Cole
C : Johnson Iaccobucci R. Shaw
HF: Caracella Fraser Tarrant
F: Didak T. Cloke Burns
Foll: Richards, Licuria, Holland
Inter: C. Cloke, Rowe, Rusling, O'Bree
Emerg: Egan, Walker, Lockyer

Iacobucci, Rusling.

Does everyone agree that these two should be certainities this week? Does anybody think they are certainties this week? If they are not, they we are going backwards. They should be played. C'mon boys.

id have to agree with dropping Walker......i couldnt fathom why he didnt follow Laycock into our forward line and at least try to create a contest and bring the ball to ground instead of letting the Bombers run it out so often in that 1st half?

i initially thought Cam cloke may go....but on reflection he will be a better option for our setup than Walker

and Captain Clement, what makes you think Fraser will play this week? id be very surprised if he ran out....

machine, i think Yak will play but Rusling im not sure on....he was more of a speculative, project type player compared with yak who is someone who got drafted and could have potentially played in round 1

plus Yak has the run son the board at Willy....Rusling has also but i dont think the Pies will rush him into it just yet....save him for Richmond perhaps?

grayza said:
machine, i think Yak will play but Rusling im not sure on....he was more of a speculative, project type player compared with yak who is someone who got drafted and could have potentially played in round 1

plus Yak has the run son the board at Willy....Rusling has also but i dont think the Pies will rush him into it just yet....save him for Richmond perhaps?
grayza, that sounds like the most realisitic option, and yeah i think that rusling will be much better for another run down at willy. hopefully he can kick a bag and come into the team full of confidence. i'm very excited to see these boys start running round.

IN: Richards (??), Swan , Iacobucci, H. Shaw or J. Cloke
OUT: Williams, Woewoedin, Cole, O'bree

If richards doesnt make it, then sadly williams will probably keep his place.

Woewoedin i think will get dropped. Cole SHOULD get dropped, been very disappointing. the other 2 go without saying.

Out For Good..not dropped..sacked

T.Lockyer
S.O'Bree
A.Williams
S.Woewoedin

Changes for round 6

Out.. Lockyer,O'Bree,Williams,Woewoedin,Morrison,C.Cloke
In .. Lonie,Yakka,Rusling,H.Shaw,Swan,Richards

Bring on 06 + priority picks

FIGJAM said:
Hope we delist Rowe, along with Didak and Tarrant. They're the types we don't need!

Need more strong bodied, hard working, accountable, quality individuals with great work ethics.
why would you want 2 delist didak for. he has speed, accuracy when kicking, can mark very soildly and is great for the team. Rowe should stay i like the way he plays he can get the footy and is still young, looks good for the future. and tarrant well he needs support, because he always gets tagged on and its very hard for him to get a major influence. his a superb mark either 1-1 or on the lead (strong hands) but somtimes his kicking can let the team down but we can't let him go give him sometime to play without rocca.

Bring in all the youngsters that have been picked up this year,give them a taste.In the age they said Fraser will be 1 week and in the sun 2to4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iampig said:
Out For Good..not dropped..sacked

T.Lockyer
S.O'Bree
A.Williams
S.Woewoedin

Changes for round 6

Out.. Lockyer,O'Bree,Williams,Woewoedin,Morrison,C.Cloke
In .. Lonie,Yakka,Rusling,H.Shaw,Swan,Richards

Bring on 06 + priority picks

u wouldnt sack lockyer and/or woewoedin, drop maybe, but not sack. Also why would u wanna drop morrison?

the recruiter said:
Bring in all the youngsters that have been picked up this year,give them a taste.In the age they said Fraser will be 1 week and in the sun 2to4.

Herald Sun said 1-2 weeks for Fraser.

guess_who said:
They won't play all that many first gamers at the same time, makes sense. As for sacking woey and Tarks, seriously get a grip.

Wake up call required for some experienced players and required now. They cant just run by the pack hoping to receive a handball. Seriously, half the reason we are in the doghouse is because senior players are feeling safe. "Oh I'm part of the leadership group, I wont be dropped" or "I'm a brownlow medalist, other will go before me" or "I'm Micks love child, I'm safe"

Make em realize they can be dropped too, inject the kids, get some enthusiasm back and make sure N0-ONE feels safe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back