News In case anyone cares, Daisy trolled us (post #53)

Remove this Banner Ad

HVp9YX6PBkSPI43jcsGu85ljeFBe3aaz63EG7nkWImugNVykb3dz5rAJ-Ef2Kbra8nPi2NBAoczKmY4=w511-h288-nc

One of my favourites. I especially like the complete lack of interest shown by the umpire.

To be fair reading the article it was a bit f a laugh. He did add "The Difference" didn't work at Carlton cause there have been no finals at Carlton since he arrived. Most interesting thing in the article was his interest in getting into the media post footy. He lost a lot of traction for a role like that by leaving Collingwood.
If that quote is anything to go by he's already got the click bait grab down pat; besides sucking Carlton into a contract extension for 2018 it's more than he's done since leaving the 'pies. You're right though the move coupled with poor form and continued trolling of 'pie fans is bound to minimise his media audience. Had he left later in his career and/or not burnt bridges with fans I don't think the affect would be so great.

The dude literally hasn't played a quality game since he left, he was probably the most over-paid spud of all-time.
That prize probably goes to Mayne unfortunately, even though Daisy’s contract was admittedly significantly larger.

In his defense his year in 2010 for us was insane.

Was great to watch the bloke run his guts out all year and was one of the reasons we won the flag in 2010

Was a tongue in cheek comment lol, people need to stop taking stuff like this to heart
Still thinking the sun shines out of his a**e? Surely your comments are tongue in cheek, cocky flog who has _
_ sang we are the navy blues when still at pies causing Maxy to front him
_ told kids get their No 13 jumper from the bin because he may stay, then signs next day at carlton
_ cheap wack on Luke Ball although Pendles dealt with him appropriately
_now this little dig at Collingwood and not being in Melb probably others.
Flog of the highest order and being a premiership player doesn't give him licence to have cheap shots at Collingwood for the rest of his life and be warmly applauded by some of you. Not in my world, club before player

Still thinking the sun shines out of his a**e? Surely your comments are tongue in cheek, cocky flog who has _
_ sang we are the navy blues when still at pies causing Maxy to front him
_ told kids get their No 13 jumper from the bin because he may stay, then signs next day at carlton
_ cheap wack on Luke Ball although Pendles dealt with him appropriately
_now this little dig at Collingwood and not being in Melb probably others.
Flog of the highest order and being a premiership player doesn't give him licence to have cheap shots at Collingwood for the rest of his life and be warmly applauded by some of you. Not in my world, club before player
How many premierships have you seen?

Yes he should.
I've agreed with you on many matters lately but not this, sick of these premiership "heroes" continually potting our club. This must be the most disloyal premiership team in history.
Yes my record is 2 wins 9 losses but surely jmac you can't enjoy these cheap shots

That prize probably goes to Mayne unfortunately, even though Daisy’s contract was admittedly significantly larger.
Mayne might be but you have to judge him after 4 years like Thomas. By giving value in the contract signed Thomas is a mile in front

Thought he was a tool long before this little tongue in cheek dig and will continue to think he's a tool for many years to come.

At the end of the day just a bogan from Drouin. Didn’t really think his comment was that offensive tbh, no forgiveness for the way he left but this is all pretty benign in the scheme of things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day just a bogan from Drouin. Didn’t really think his comment was that offensive tbh, no forgiveness for the way he left but this is all pretty benign in the scheme of things
With a bogan misses, too.

She's a turd as well. Has potted the club on many, many occasions.

There were some pot-shots at the club on twitter in the 6 months following his defection to Carlton.

Eh, just a dumb bimbo like every other player girlfriend who’ll leave him once he’s finished

No he shouldn’t. He is more Carlton now than Collingwood and he’s disrespect for Collingwood shouldn’t and won’t be forgotten.

Don’t treat us like dirt and expect to be welcomed back with open arms.
All the players who contributed to that magnificent day are welcome back, even Jolly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back