Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
Alykhan Bijani‏
@Rockets_Insider

Harden’s stat-line tonight: 35 points, 13 assists, 11 rebounds, 5 steals. First time a player has posted those numbers in a game since steals became an official statistic in 1973-74.

Burningleviathan

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Houston Rockets
Ryno is showing his worth this year. Good three point shooting, active on the boards and some solid defense. His connection with CP3 has been amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gak Attack

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
CP3 has been even better than I could have ever imagined.
I didn't think the fit was as bad as most made out but I never expected him to adapt this much and as quickly as he has, winning helps but he has been excellent and to think he's only just coming into fitness/form. The best part is the way he just destroys opposition second units, I wonder if teams will soon react by resting their stars with Harden on the court.

brettman135

Club Legend
Nov 29, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rockets, Astros, Capitals
I didn't think the fit was as bad as most made out but I never expected him to adapt this much and as quickly as he has, winning helps but he has been excellent and to think he's only just coming into fitness/form. The best part is the way he just destroys opposition second units, I wonder if teams will soon react by resting their stars with Harden on the court.
Yeah i thought it would work but never realised how well it would click right from the start.

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
12 wins in a row :D
Moochie Norris love.

I remember those early 2000s Rockets teams (post-Hakeem) used to get a fair bit of coverage/love in SLAM Magazine back in the day. They were mediocre as hell, but fresh and ghetto as anything too. Stevie Franchise, Cat Mobley, Mo Taylor, etc.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Form suggests the Cavs get poleaxed today by the Rockets. However this is the perfect opportunity to get their season back on track and I think Cleveland can make a statement today and get a bog scalp.

Top Bottom